Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anybody ever made mac 'n cheese with tuna?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 29, 2006.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

macaroni and cheese with tuna...anyone had it? should i risk it?

2. Wreck1

Wreck1 Junior Member

do it.. i didnt know anything about it until i met my wife... it fills you up though so dont put too much on your plate

3. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

it can be quite tasty if done correctly unfortunateky i dont know the secret formula, so i am at a loss in helping you out w/ cooking instructions.

4. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

Don't do it. That stuff gave me the shits. Something about cheap cheese and fish didn't sit right with me.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i was assuming i just made the mac n cheese, then mixed in some tuna...is there some other way?

6. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i dont like mac and cheese, and tuna i cant eat the stuff

but i know people who dod that shit on the regular

7. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

i do it all the time.. its basically a tuna casserole. i also like having some onion in there.

8. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill Member

I once bought tuna helper (the tuner version of hamburger helper)

I'll eat anything, but this shit was fucking nasty...

9. SKOTREL

SKOTREL Member

probaly but there is always the factor of tuna/mac&chesse ratio and spices and additives that might inhance your eating pleasure

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

well, i usually eat tuna straight out the can, so i mean, my tolerance for ghetto ass 'meals' is pretty high.

i'm also watching rambo III, so my tolerance for shitty movies is similar.

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Perhaps mix the tuna with a pinch of mayonnaise, thusly eliminating the slightly bitter tinge of canned tuna?

12. LiliStCynical

LiliStCynical Dirty Dozen Crew

Yep, or tuna melt or whatever.

Just mix the mac n cheese with the tuna and whatever else you'd put in there (onions, tomatoes maybe, what have you) and then serve it up with a slice of melted cheese on top.

13. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

[​IMG]
    Get me my tuna and cheese!

14. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Man, it depends on whether or not you can cook, and on whether we are talking Kraft Easy Mac or something.

It can be good as hell, like a tuna melt without bread.
    Or it can be fish & noodles in a yellow sauce.

Shit. You seem smart enough to get by on this one. I say go for it.

15. HAMMERFALL

HAMMERFALL Member

tuna mac, i eat it from time to time. just do it. sometimes when im feeling a little fancy ill put some tapatio on it. i do the tuna straight from the can as well.