ANYBODY A BASEBALL FAN?

freeze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the expo's are one of the few teams that run on their own terms.

They have zero fan support but have been blessed with good drafts

for the past few years. Their new pitcher is crazy good !!!

but They'll fold in less than 5.

BOSTON......doing pretty well this season i might add.....its still kinda early in the season though....they always tend to fuck up after the allstar break....i have hopes this year though....good things are already happening....lowe pitched his first no hitter in fenway, first time happening in 50 or so years.....hopefully well make it to the world series this season....

Guest Soul_On_Ice
Originally posted by Pistol

Los Angeles Dodgers

YUP! It's all about Chavez Ravine!

Guest Wilt

ive been a pittsburgh pirates fan for as long as i can remember..ive never been there but most of my fav sports team are in PA...sixers..penguins..and the pirates...best start for the pirates in like 20 years!!!!GOOOOOOOOO PIRATES!

the Yankees are a bunch of CHUMPS!!!!!! fuck those clowns.

REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX!

Originally posted by nipples-galore

the Yankees are a bunch of CHUMPS!!!!!! fuck those clowns.

REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX! REDSOX!

take jimy back......please.:spent:

Archived