Any1 can do me a sketch?

Brixton_Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Please do me a sketch i can adopt as my own because I am a lazy little toy who wants a quick and easy way into the exciting world of graffiti without practicing, trial and error and all that other boring stuff."

nice try cheesedick, back to your scrubby little drawing pad!

man, why do u guys always attack people that come in here asking for a piece??

maybe the man can't draw for sh*t! did u ever think of that?

my cousin asked me to write his name so he can get it tatt'ed on his arm maybe this man wants the same thing!

your cousin is gonna have a shitty looking arm pretty soon

man, why do u guys always attack people that come in here asking for a piece??

maybe the man can't draw for sh*t! did u ever think of that?

first of all, we attack stupid people for asking stupid questions

And if he can't draw for shit he either needs to practice or not even bother doing graffiti

you ever think of that?

We don't cater to little cheesedicks asking us to do the work for them

w/e man, u guys are just a$$holes then... good job on makin a fool out of some1

u should be proud of ur f*ing accomplishments.................

when i said he can't draw for sh*t......... i mean he doesn't want to do graffiti anyways. he just wants a piece.

oh, and 15years, if ur talkin to me....... ill walk right up to ur door and shove my foot up ur a$$

be aware that u know shit about me, for all u know i could be a fukin serial killer

gam3_one, ur just puss and trying to backup another toy. 12oz gets this " can someone draw me this?" all the time and that shit gets tiring so thats why when someone asks that, they always get shitted on by everyone else. and like stated above. if you cant draw. dont come back here. this shit aint for kids that just see a random throwie in their town and think" wow i can do that" and then try makin a fuckin wildstyle burner that looks like shit and then they wonder why the other niggas verbally abouse them.

THE MAN DOESN"T WANT TO DRAW!!!!

is that too fukin hard to understand!???

hes not askin u to teach him how to write, he just wants 1 fukin piece.....

wow ur ignorant, no wonder none of u can do shit with ur lives.......

and ur really insulting me by calling me a toy.... i can call u a fukin moron now

cause i know im smarter than u....

oh wait never mind, i can't cause u can paint and draw better than me

my life is over

w/e man, u guys are just a$$holes then... good job on makin a fool out of some1

u should be proud of ur f*ing accomplishments.................

when i said he can't draw for sh*t......... i mean he doesn't want to do graffiti anyways. he just wants a piece.

oh, and 15years, if ur talkin to me....... ill walk right up to ur door and shove my foot up ur a$$

be aware that u know shit about me, for all u know i could be a fukin serial killer

You are a serial killer who says f*ing? Anyway no one is going to waste their time so a toy can copy our work so he can make it look like he did a piece..thats like saying "I want to do good on my report, do it for me please." use your head this is a fucking stupid request and your stupid for thinking anyone will actually waste their time on it.. And gam3 if you support this dumbfuck so much, shut your mouth and do the piece for him then you ball sack