Any you cats want some $$ to draw me something?

Voo da Teach

cash no doubt - I'm an aspiring rap musician from Atlanta. My webpage is in the initial stages but I need a logo and some general artwork done... underground vibe.

contact me at jmacadocious@hotmail.comand I'll give you more details after I see some of your work.

Sorry to spam the board but I figured what better place to get what I need.

Like I said - Cash involved.

voo da teach

jmacadocious@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

of course - my bust... more clarity.

I need a simple logo. Nothing really extensive... something you talented cats could knock out in 20 minutes.

I'm looking for a logo - I'd shoot you music samples to get a feel for me, but I invision a nice graf oriented "Voo da Teach". Bright, vibrant colors that would stand out on a white background.

but like I said - get at me and we'll talk more.

Leader - could you tell me where I could post this. Serious answer please ... really ain't got time for the inevitble smartass comments that will pop up from others.

Also - its a simple request, you name your price for what you do man. Show me what's up and we'll go from there.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jul 4 2005, 09:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jul 4 2005, 09:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Jul 5 2005, 12:36 PM

Yo maybe he sells crack and can afford your price.  He did say rapper right?

:lol:

yeah, but if he's on a graffiti forum no boubt he a broke ass touchy-felly underground rapper who can only pay you with cups of green tea and "knowledge"

[/b]

:lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope you're doing this rap shit for the love, because you're never going to make good money.

tough crowd.

*sigh*

Not broke, not young, not touchy feeling, not doing it for the money.

really - where else would you guys suggest I go in search of someone TO PAY for doing a half hour of work?

Graf - an element of Hip-Hop. Of course, I might wrong.

first off every logo is "simple" if it's not, then is pure

garbage. and saying "something you talented cats could knock out in 20 minutes" shows your ignorance and lack

of considoration for the amount of time that goes into

identity design. And in close, Atlanta has an excellent graf

scene if you are a part of these "HipHop elements" you

should know a couple writers that could help you out.

go ahead and respond agian we all care... where as

I'm not even going to spell corectly, can't wait to never

hear about you falling off.

classic shit going on right now - I meant no disrespect with my "20 minutes" comment. If you weren't so concerned with what ever messageboard persona you've created for yourself here - you'd read that as a compliment and not as a "diss" to your craft.

It would be no different for you to approach me with a "hey man, could you take a few minutes - script up something and drop a few bars over this video montage of my work I've created... to give it a little flavor?" As a "talented" cat, I would take that as a compliment and actually try to impress you.

But again - I guess my request goes against whatever unwritten rule is present on these boards.

Atlanta does have a great scene. I thought this place might as well.

An appreciated thankyou to those that have responded via email - and to those that will respond in the future. I will make sure I get in touch with all of you.

Originally posted by Voo da Teach@Jul 5 2005, 05:28 AM

classic shit going on right now - I meant no disrespect with my "20 minutes" comment. If you weren't so concerned with what ever messageboard persona you've created for yourself here - you'd read that as a compliment and not as a "diss" to your craft.

It would be no different for you to approach me with a "hey man, could you take a few minutes - script up something and drop a few bars over this video montage of my work I've created... to give it a little flavor?" As a "talented" cat, I would take that as a compliment and actually try to impress you.

But again - I guess my request goes against whatever unwritten rule is present on these boards.

Atlanta does have a great scene. I thought this place might as well.

An appreciated thankyou to those that have responded via email - and to those that will respond in the future. I will make sure I get in touch with all of you.

Oh shit that is gay