any vids out now featuring highway and huge spots?

promiscuous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WRECKONIZE@Jan 22 2005, 01:32 PM

i remember seeing an advertisment for a video that someone was making in LA, looked sick, dudes climbing heavens and shit, highways, billboards etc. someone must know what im talking about.

yeah, it was at the end of the fx video, and the dude was climbing 50 ft up on the side of a bridge while an 18 wheeler drove under him on the highway. yeah, city of angels i think was the name of it.

Originally posted by InfamousOne+Jan 24 2005, 06:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InfamousOne - Jan 24 2005, 06:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cloner@Jan 22 2005, 05:02 PM

city of angels i think it was called

ayer..RIP...theres a preview in tha cope2 video 4 city of angels..

[/b]

I think I read bout City of Angels not being released..Sumthing to do with Ayer (rip)....I'll find out and post it later...

Originally posted by dark funeral+Jan 24 2005, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dark funeral - Jan 24 2005, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-horse cock@Jan 24 2005, 04:24 PM

waiting for the art of storytelling like a mother fucker........

its done. going to press this week.

[/b]

will it be on bombingscience? how long before its sold?

Originally posted by test@Jan 24 2005, 07:23 PM

when will state your name ever be out?!?!

along with iron boots and suicide file/RNR pre-orders.

thanks guys, i'll have to check out city of angels and art of storytelling. (Eye, nace, navy8 i'm assuming it's lots of NJ highways footage?) where can i order when it's out?

• 1 month later...