Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Any Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Devilush, Jul 24, 2001.

1. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

2. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

seems like someone over reacted. Guy goes up to cop with fire extinguisher.. cop freaks out... and shoots. Bullet hits guy in head.. guy dies. Sad - but maybe he should have went about things differently
    (The both of them - but ya can't do anything about it now.)

3. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

i guess you shouldnt uffk around with those cops thats what i think. I wonder if theyre going to even get in any trouble im kinda doubting it. It seems like when they had that meeting in Canada it was more chill.

4. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

sad because he was dead already and the cops had the indecency to run him over. what the hell is up with that?!

5. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

The sad truth...this is the New World Order..right here..the Great 8 Nations meet to further their hold on other nations.People protest..and they block off a city and keep them at bay..and use police to protect their intrests...shoot if neede be..It is sad..this is only going to continue and get worse..More and more people will be the have nots while the haves greedily hoard more of the earths resources and exploit the less fortunate.How do you justify killing someone with a fire extinguisher when you are in body armor, inside a fortress of a range rover?..Makes no sense to me.The murder rates at these events is only going to increase, unless they arm themselves the same as the police are armed..fair is fair, right?..Next time they have a world summitt they are trying to have it be on a ship so that no one will be able to protest...global corporations who are faceless, who coldly exploit the planet in the name of profit,and little regard for our future..
    fuck the new world order.

6. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

http://www.mcdonalds.com/img/mc_logo_med_bak.gif'>

…and were still eating here.

7. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

First off, i have anti-globalization believes, and support the protests. But in spite of that you have to expect that to happen, if you are going up against people that are armed. I dont understand why people are bitching, i woulda shot him if i were the cop too, cuz u know if the cops had got outta the car they woulda been beaten severly. If a soldier goes to war, and is killed in action, there isnt an outcry like this. This protester was a soldier fighting for what he believed in, at least he died fighting and not on his knees. As for them running over him, i think they were just trying to get the hell outta there, before their vehicle got firebombed.
    now the way i see it, there are basically two choices the protesters have if they share the same beliefs as i do about this incident and the future of these protest actions, either they can escalate the violence and arm themselves/use terrorist tactics.... or they go the route of the vast majority of protesters and practice civil disobediance/peaceful protest.

8. http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20010720/imdf20072001162101a.jpg'>

is it me or does his helmet say: "Bling Free"?

9. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

ok i shouldnt be laughing right now..

but dusty it really does look like it says that.

ok.. back to serious face.

..what was this protest about.? i couldnt really get it from the images.

10. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

yeah man hes obviously against all this bling bling stuff poppin off lately.

11. BoB Hope ONER

i mean more then just saying.. its the great 8 (g8).

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

protesting the G8 summit that happened in italy.

13. BoB Hope ONER

yeah.. im fucking clueless..

what is the G8 summit..

talk to me like im an infant..

(bobby senile hoperooni)

14. Retired Hasbeen

Retired Hasbeen Member

the G8 Summit- Leaders of the world's richest 8 nations..us,russia, europena union,italy,germany,britain,france,japan.
    A meeting bent on shaping global control.basically.
    They discuss topics such as :
    population control, money laundering, drug smuggling, and how to best get over on the masses. It is the NEW WORLD ORDER.
    I feel bad for him too, but he did die for a cause, and I do think we will see people better prepared to counterattack the police forces soon.This is why they want to take away any weapons we may have so we are defenseless against their goon squad police.
    Recognize.

FOR MORE 411 ON THE G8
    http://www.g7.utoronto.ca/