Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

any suggestions

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deznatori, Apr 16, 2002.

1. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Alright I can't get the swelling or brusing to go away. The brusing is gettin worse. I have tried icing it up and elivating it. Anyone have any ideas for me. Fuck doing Half-cab lipslides. I now hate them.
    [​IMG]

2. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

It looks a lot worse in person. My foot is twice the size of my other one and behind my toes are all brused. The other side is all crazy purple too.

3. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

i don't think it's gonna go down until it wants to dude. it might have fluid or something nasty in it.

no offense dezn, but its seeing stuff like this that makes skating so fun

4. defyone

defyone Member

oooh... ... . .. . .

that dont look nice.

go to a doctor.

___ ____ _ _ ___ _____
    |___ | |___| |___| |_ |_____|
    |_____| |___ | | _|_ |___| | _____|

5. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

man, that looks like it hurts... but all I can picture is you with your foot up on the scanner trying to hold still while it scans, and that makes me laugh.

6. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Hurts alot. can't go to a doctor. No insurance and no cash to pay one of those ER fucks. my scanner os actually sitting like knee high so I just sat in a chair and put it up like I would on a table or some shit. I wish I would have got it on film when I fell. My big toe touched the back of my calf. And it popped twice as loud as any finger being popped I've heard.

7. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

can you walk on it .....

8. defyone

defyone Member

damn fool... if u were in the neighborhood, i could probably work some shit out for you.

get well man

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

[​IMG]
    "something looks weird about my arms and my body together."

10. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

that's gotta smart like a mother fucker...

11. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Not without my crutches

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

then ur screwed , you need a doctor , for real .

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

that looks pretty bad
    go to one of them neighborhood free doctor/clinic places
    if you can find one
    hey its free

14. SerialRapisT

SerialRapisT Guest

Hell ya! Walk-In clinics ROCK! They just take a year and a day to get you on the list... Went there once cause Cut my face wide open on a Skate Board wipe out while trying to grind a waste high pull... got on the pull but skate board went faster than me :D

Any hoot I stopped the bleedinh myself with gauze they gave me and about an hour later they finally took me in the back and gave me stitches...

They rock... all the ask your info and your in...

15. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

i think ill have to add the picture of my toe to this when i take one. snowboard+lazyboy+50 stairs+me=lots of missing skin on my big toe.