Any regrets.....

Locofanclub

So very few of the 12oz peeps know what i do job wise,but i take the good with the bad(bit like my life in general).Still today i had a suicide to deal with,not nice at all,and it got me thinking.Do you have any regrets in life?If you were to die tomorrow,what would your biggest regrets be? Graf or non graf...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this girl i used to be nutty about moved away a long time ago, and i didn't really do/say anything about it to her at the time. I kinda regret that, because she was one hot ticket.

I also regret not hanging out with one of my boys last summer.. I ditched out going to a particular party so I could spend time at home with my lady, even though I hadn't seen one of my best friends in 2 months.. Anyways, he was killed in a car accident 2 days later. That shit's been trearing up me ever since.

No point in having regrets though - you should be too busy doing all the things you want to do in life to have time for regrets.

most of all i regret teasing my little brother so much growing up. he listened to jewel so i called him "fag" a lot and told him he had to be a fag to listen to such girly music. sometimes he would cry when i teased him, but i thought he was just an overly emo kid. well of course years later little homie tells me that he is gay and i made him feel like complete shit most of his life growing up. he told me he contemplated suicide because he thought his older brother would never love him because he was gay. shit eats me up every fucking day.

-missing my senior prom cause i threatened a kid with a bat and got suspended

-taking my apadravya out

-not hugging my homie bye last time i saw him or telling him how good of a friend he was

...too many to count

I regret a lot of shit from when i was in my early teens. I was a weak little punk and i regret not standing up for myself all the time and letting people talk shit.

I also regret the way i let my last relationship end up. She meant the world to me, still does, and i let it slide into apathy and hate because it seemed to hard to fix.

In the past 7-8 months, i'd been thinking about all of this and decided to live my life as much as i could without having any regrets, basically make it more about me and having a good time and less about doing what i think others want me to do. I'm having a fucking ball.

Originally posted by dowmagik@Dec 12 2004, 08:31 PM

most of all i regret teasing my little brother so much growing up. he listened to jewel so i called him "fag" a lot and told him he had to be a fag to listen to such girly music. sometimes he would cry when i teased him, but i thought he was just an overly emo kid. well of course years later little homie tells me that he is gay and i made him feel like complete shit most of his life growing up. he told me he contemplated suicide because he thought his older brother would never love him because he was gay. shit eats me up every fucking day.

-missing my senior prom cause i threatened a kid with a bat and got suspended

-taking my apadravya out

-not hugging my homie bye last time i saw him or telling him how good of a friend he was

...too many to count

hey. sexual tendencies aside - the first Jewel album is great.

Anyway, even though this will make me seem shallow - I wish I had fucked more people. I found out after the fact that various friends were in to me - but at the time my self esteem was to bad to notice. I should have fucked them. bugger.

I also wish I had stayed in my Classical Civilization degree, instead of doing a Fine Art one....

A bad fallout with the only girl I've ever been in love with. She was my best friend too but shit got nasty and I haven't talked to her in years. I don't even know what happened to her.....could be dead for all I know.

I guess that's my only regret. I'd like to be able to tell her I'm sorry for being a total asshole....

Eeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooo.....

Originally posted by WRECKONIZE@Dec 12 2004, 05:16 PM

i dont regret anything, because everything ive done i see as a learning experience. but back in elementary and highschool i used to rag on some kids so hard for no reason... but what goes around comes around and ive learnt from that....

Oh c'mon, you've gotta regret not banging high school girls. COME ON, SATAN!

tons. fucking tons. heaps and heaps. i've fucked up so many good things. not taken advantage of opportunities. not told people to fuck themselves when it needed to be said. loads of fucking regrets.

but i just try to keep that in mind now, and minimize the new ones.

if anyone really doesn't have regrets, they're not looking hard enough, or they're the luckiest people on earth. i'd imagine it'd be a fucking great feeling.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Dec 12 2004, 10:42 PM

i also regret not moving out sooner and letting my parents spoil me beyond belief. it's fucking me up bigtime.

Move out then.

loving the girl that doesnt love me...enough to make me wanna kill myself. shit like this isnt supposed to be my fortay

Is a fortay something like a french forty oz malt, or more like a misspelled "forté"? I can't tell anymore. Love is where you're at, anyway.