Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Any regrets.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Locofanclub, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

So very few of the 12oz peeps know what i do job wise,but i take the good with the bad(bit like my life in general).Still today i had a suicide to deal with,not nice at all,and it got me thinking.Do you have any regrets in life?If you were to die tomorrow,what would your biggest regrets be? Graf or non graf...

2. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

i try not to regret anything, maybe i wished id was more social with the girls instead of skateboarding and painting graff 24/7 back in highschool then maybe not.. fuck it lifes goes on. having regrets or being depressed about shit when you can help it is a waste of time

3. TresOne

TresOne Member

this girl i used to be nutty about moved away a long time ago, and i didn't really do/say anything about it to her at the time. I kinda regret that, because she was one hot ticket.

I also regret not hanging out with one of my boys last summer.. I ditched out going to a particular party so I could spend time at home with my lady, even though I hadn't seen one of my best friends in 2 months.. Anyways, he was killed in a car accident 2 days later. That shit's been trearing up me ever since.

No point in having regrets though - you should be too busy doing all the things you want to do in life to have time for regrets.

4. LadyNapua

LadyNapua Senior Member

I don't really have regrets but I do really want to run a marathon before I die.

5. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

6. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

Mine by the way...in the past couple of years ive worked too much,at a job i love,and never noticed i lost the love of my life at the time...cant change that.

7. The Hipster

The Hipster Member

i regret my internet addiction

8. gigan

gigan Junior Member

being lazy and unambitious.

9. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

most of all i regret teasing my little brother so much growing up. he listened to jewel so i called him "fag" a lot and told him he had to be a fag to listen to such girly music. sometimes he would cry when i teased him, but i thought he was just an overly emo kid. well of course years later little homie tells me that he is gay and i made him feel like complete shit most of his life growing up. he told me he contemplated suicide because he thought his older brother would never love him because he was gay. shit eats me up every fucking day.

-missing my senior prom cause i threatened a kid with a bat and got suspended

-taking my apadravya out

-not hugging my homie bye last time i saw him or telling him how good of a friend he was

...too many to count

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i regret nothing at all.

11. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

I regret a lot of shit from when i was in my early teens. I was a weak little punk and i regret not standing up for myself all the time and letting people talk shit.
    I also regret the way i let my last relationship end up. She meant the world to me, still does, and i let it slide into apathy and hate because it seemed to hard to fix.
    In the past 7-8 months, i'd been thinking about all of this and decided to live my life as much as i could without having any regrets, basically make it more about me and having a good time and less about doing what i think others want me to do. I'm having a fucking ball.

12. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

dont really have any regrets

loco, if you dont mind me asking, what is your job?? i understand if you dont want to say though

13. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

hey. sexual tendencies aside - the first Jewel album is great.

Anyway, even though this will make me seem shallow - I wish I had fucked more people. I found out after the fact that various friends were in to me - but at the time my self esteem was to bad to notice. I should have fucked them. bugger.

I also wish I had stayed in my Classical Civilization degree, instead of doing a Fine Art one....

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

A bad fallout with the only girl I've ever been in love with. She was my best friend too but shit got nasty and I haven't talked to her in years. I don't even know what happened to her.....could be dead for all I know.

I guess that's my only regret. I'd like to be able to tell her I'm sorry for being a total asshole....

Eeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmooooooooooo.....

15. smokejuda

smokejuda Member

i regret everyday of my pathetic life.. regret the fact that i cant get over a girl who fucked me over time after time..