any one wanna talk to tt on the phone?

T.T Boy

ok, im at work, and i have nothig to do, soooooooooo i decided that ill call people. so if you would like to talk to tt direct from rome, email me your phone number and ill call you. seriously, ill call any of you i dont care, my rich boss will pick up the tab so what the fuck, ill give someone a ring right now.

the emails in the profile.

just give me a name to ask for.

this offer is only valid for the next umm 2 hours. maybe less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by T.T Boy

i dont have aim on here. just hit up the ole email........

like i say, ill call anyone.

this has never been done before on 12oz has it?

can't say i've ever seen it happen before, no. but what the fuck would we rap about. here goes pre phone call made up interview

r- hello?

tt- is ***** there?

r- yeah, so ummm, how's it going?

after that, just the same old so what do you write, whoopti whoop, what do you write, yadda yada, okay well i gotta go, blah blah, alright, well nice talking to you, peace, peace, click.

i'd rather go bombing with you, send me to rome, i know those cleans are calling my name out there, did you hear that!!??!!. or come here, e-mail me and i'll tell you where i'm at. ragsoe.....

well that was cool. stay proper, i'm out to the bar. if any body in the states wants me to give 'em a call, i can do it, but i can't afford outta country calls. drop me a e-mail and i'll hit you back with my number. if you talk to anybody cool tt, send 'em my cell number and i'll talk drunk to them too. i'm off to tucson on monday, if any body's out there, give me an e-mail and we'll rage cribs............

Originally posted by ragsoe505

can't say i've ever seen it happen before, no. but what the fuck would we rap about. here goes pre phone call made up interview

r- hello?

tt- is ***** there?

r- yeah, so ummm, how's it going?

after that, just the same old so what do you write, whoopti whoop, what do you write, yadda yada, okay well i gotta go, blah blah, alright, well nice talking to you, peace, peace, click.

i'd rather go bombing with you, send me to rome, i know those cleans are calling my name out there, did you hear that!!??!!. or come here, e-mail me and i'll tell you where i'm at. ragsoe.....

Cleans, Rome?? Eh??

Archived