Any one ''are'' haters'' crews

Guest Revolt

Guest Revolt

Anyone from the are or haters crew please get me on AIM ''waxcurbdesign''

sorry this is the only way of contact

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Revolt

awry i seen your stlye and work i dare not to even think about going up agianst you the orange peace youve done is yet the best i seen keep up the good work ....sorry for the bisness next store deal we all start off toy theres nothing i can do but learn from my mistakes but for now on i know whats keeping it real and my limnits....

As for koma you seem like a coo person but i dont know whats your problume i guess you hated so i wrote apogiale letter even peaced up a peace for you all you did was bombed over thats it you dont even have any good reasons to hate on me i just think your jelsous that a kid that painted for 6 months is alright and i asked you 3 times to battle?

heh. allright skippy....if you want to battle bring it. i mean. if you think you can....25 cans...rusto. that is all. lemme know. and uhhh if i win i will punch you in the face....well .... i might just do that anyways...and as for jealousy...i dont think you should hope for that much...i just dont like uppity little bastards who dont give respect where its due. i wrote you a reply on that wall and i told you to keep to your self. so....figgure it out skippy....you battle you lose...

:D <---take

:mad: <---me

Guest Revolt

heck i dont have 25 cans of rusto!!! but i chould put up 4 cans of old krlyon but ...I was going to battal for respect the only reson i want to battle is becuse you ''hate on me for no reson'' and rank on my stlye cant you just leave me alone battleing will proly make you bug me more so i think im better off just anoring you and keeping to my self ...if i was a big writer as your self i would not be speding this much time devoteing hate and threats on my some ''toy'' and all the hateing you have brought on me has brought me nothing but a bug pain in the neck but also fame thanks alot i dont want ppl to even no i paint my life sucks and i would proly would of already killed my self if i did not find a foarm of art were i can have something in my life wich is worth liveing for....but thanks for fucking that shit up for me and i beat you feel tuff threating a kid? let see you threat some one your age or older.....

see you at one of megs partys/gettogethers... :o

TakeSeven . T7

RatKrew Rk

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

how 'bout you girls tie the rest of this up by emailing eachother. you're making yourselves look pretty damn pathetic.

sounds good?

good.

or how bout you and me just start battle busting so we can fit in...... christ.

CAPS3.... wha.......t?

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

change the name of this thread to "how to be a homosexual"

u lil kids are as gay as they come

This is pretty gay. If you have some kind of problem, take it up over email. Email me if you need to get in touch.

Archived