Any OILER COI, IFK, LOD flicks????

Rothschild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

try stealing one from paintmyface.com, or is it paintyourface? i think they got a couple billboards of his in their miami section, it'll hold off the moderators so that someone w/some flix might catch it, that's a good request

Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

Hes talking about Og. Oiler,oil from LA...coi one he had land marks in LA for days early 90's signature bombing color ultra flat black fat cap bombs?????any one from LA out there has them.

I know, he has a bridge up in Pacoima, i thought miami OILER might be the same guy, i guess not, they're both bad ass, and OILER in miami had some ultra flat fat cap heavens in miami when i was there, i still think they might be the same, i've seen them both up, never know, but i guess you might. Good luck. Anyone ever heard of SKAR UTI, please post his shit if you got it, same era.

I respect both of them... i seen both runnin grips... classic years...the oiler isn't he fs ..network?.. in miami is different from the one down here...I seen a classic oilfrom miami hand signatrue dated 1988..got fliks..Oiler LA ifk coi...he still has spots running on washington on the freeway signs.dated 93..couple on melrose on the roofs he has spots still runnin thats for sure they are both dope..

Yeah i've seen some signs he tagged in LA, but that bridge in Pacoima was probably the oldest one of those crazy ledge train bridges done. you know the ones AYER OZIE REVOK are famous for, well OIL has one in Pacoima in the San Fernando valley and i bet its still up, haven't seen it in 4 years though. And yeah, looking back, the miami one was FS, my bad.

skar uti..

I have no fliks

seen plenty..from a old schooler inside source...

this cat is old school didn't do as much damage like oil..

but was in the yards alot..

did any one in LA go to doin it in the park last weekend???

All that old school LA stuff is hard to find on the net. I have a few Skate flicks and that is about as far back as my collection goes.:o

Any LOD flicks would be appreciated, or K4P, STN, or K2Screws.. I have heard about these crews many times.

Originally posted by dogface

shit, since nobody has hooked it up on going to greater heights, anybody got lots of OZIE shit, especially the heavens he did, didn't some one take pictures? or HAWK?

Yeah man by the late 90's OZIE, USE and SER along with AIR had LA on major lockdown. Although OILER was very creative on his spots. He had spots that I would usually drive by and not generally notice or the ones that you would just look at and say to yourself "that guys a mad man". Classic Spots:

The back of the freeway direction sign on Marengo and Soto that was dated 1992 that was dissed by OLLER.

The 118 Bridge in Pacoima.

On the 5 north passing the classic SABER GKAE rollers. Those high ass light posts mounted on the barrier that he used as a platform.

How he was filmed getting that spot in downtown doing those classic bubble throwies.

Every bridge in LA:

I used to trip out on that guy. Nuff respect that guy rocked LA on a major level. Personally he deserves more props then he gets...shit but back then he was just as famous as CHAKA in the scene.

OILER was bad ass, no doubt, so you know the bridge i'm talkin' about? good shit. you know, its small, but i don't think he used rapelling gear like all the new schoolers do. do you got any old LA heavens besides the ones on artcrimes and paintyourface? i'd like to see some. i did one in '97 on the 101, i was really scared and it came out small and sketchy, but i did it. i'd love to see some older ones. the only ones i ever saw in person in LA were OZIE's, and a few days after he fell i saw USE and some other guys did 3 in a row w/ #3 half done on the 5 south. some crazy shit.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived