any of you guys ever have bum encounters?

shitstick

a pal of mine told me a bum threw a bottle of some isopryl rubbing alcohol at him when he painted his(the bums) boxie. it was wierd because he had a glass bottle of the stuff, hmm... must have been holding on to it for a while... but anywhore... they guy freaked them (my friends) out and they all bailed...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

Yeah there was this one time when I was new to the Fr8 scene and I decided to go to a spot I had been checking out. When I got there it was empty and out of nowhere a bum came out of an open boxcar.... I guess he was horny or something and tried to touch my crotch in a playfull manner... I freaked out and proceeded to kick his ass... that was the first and last time he ever rolled into that spot....

Originally posted by me IS cool

Yeah there was this one time when I was new to the Fr8 scene and I decided to go to a spot I had been checking out. When I got there it was empty and out of nowhere a bum came out of an open boxcar.... I guess he was horny or something and tried to touch my crotch in a playfull manner... I freaked out and proceeded to kick his ass... that was the first and last time he ever rolled into that spot....

That wouldn't happen to be the same time he tried to take your bike now is it?? Your stories sound iffy homie. Not calling you a liar, just saying they don't sound so "legit". You let him get close enough to touch your crotch?? Hmmm... whatever. ;)

Be respectul around bums, and also be aware. Some pulled razor blades on me. Throw them a dollar or two if you really want to hit a spot where bums are at. My dollar got me an hour look out once, but let it be known you're broke and also screwed in the head....but harmless, still violent if needed. Also, don't get too close for real. Kindness might turn into a gay type gesture. I had a bum take off his pants near me, and he was wearing thongs. Just keep your distance and show your respect is not to harm him.....to do your business (painting) and be on your way. Learn how to talk to extremely poor people, that includes high class speach also....workers in yards, gang members, cops, etc. Be like the talented Mr. Ripley and you should have no problem hitting spots, and dealing with the people around you.

I was walking the lines w/a buddy of mine late lastnight and found a nice 3lb bolt next to a new NS center beam. Thought I could use it to ward off any nobos. I respect the homeless cause I live a better life than them and I know how it is for them. But I won't hesitate to regulate if they wanna start shit w/me for no reason. When we were walking back along side the tracks I saw a hobo sitting right next to the tracks and gave him a friendly "Howdy" and he replied w/a nice "Whus happenin". I would have offered him something but all I had on me was a Liquid Silver and a few rolling papers. Plus he was bundled up and it seemed like he was set for the cold night (glug, glug).

me and my friends used to hit this layup that was near a swampy river jungle, it always seemed about 20 degrees colder around that part than any other part of the area......everytime we painted there, we heard weird sounds. once we saw a big bonfire out there and it reaked of some kind of meat(?) that i had never smelled before (or ever want to again). in another incident, we were doing our thing, when all of the sudden, it sounded like something heavy crashed thru bamboo, it shook us up a little, and the last time we were there, i looked down the line to find a tall lanky frankenstien looking mother effer walking towards us, im pretty sure he wasnt a worker, because he didnt have a flashlight and the normal worker clothes....he was just coming at us , in no hurry, just lighting up a cigarrette, but we didnt want to chit chat, so we bailed.....same thing happened at another yard, but it was a goat this time, just minding his own business. i didnt want to be headbutted, so i jumped the line, the next time we went to the yard, i saw the goats body cut in half, apparently he had a hearing disorder.............

i was rollin through a freight yard with 2 buddies just taking pictures.Next thing i know a glass bottle breaks like 2 feet behind me.I had thought it was my boys fucking around so i talk shit.Next thing i know it was some crazy ass lady.I was tripping while my boys just chuckled at the whole matter.Other then that nothing serious..

me and this kid were walking underneath this bridge by the yards and this bum started screamin so we were like what the hells goin on and we get like twenty feet further and see this guy stumble on to the road all bloody and two guys walking the other direction from us on the tracks we bail and watch from the tracks a bit down and the cops showed up so we bailed but two bums dragged some guy down under the bridge robbed him and stabbed the shit out of him.

Ninty per cent of the time, if you treat other people with respect, they will treat YOU with respect. But remember---to that homeless guy, that cardboard box is his home. Don't fuck with him unless you are looking for some serious trouble. If he came to your Mom's house and spraypainted the side of the house, you'd be pissed off. Use the old golden shower rule---Don't piss people off, unless you want to be pissed ON.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

That wouldn't happen to be the same time he tried to take your bike now is it?? Your stories sound iffy homie. Not calling you a liar, just saying they don't sound so "legit". You let him get close enough to touch your crotch?? Hmmm... whatever. ;)

Nah I'm full of shit.. hehe I'm surprised you went that far back and found that post good looking out...:crazy:

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

. You let him get close enough to touch your crotch?? Hmmm... whatever. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if you fuck with homeless people your a pussy. i dont know how else to say it. theres a spot out my way that is infested with junkies. i mean they actually chill in the lay-up next to the trains and smoke rocks. everytime i go to this spot i think damn these fools could be killing shit if they wrote because there out there 24-7. we kind of have an understanding. they dont fuck with us and we dont fuck with them.

i also remember going back to get day fliks once and i saw a worker jump out of a box car and haul ass when he saw me. i thought that was pretty strange. when i got up to the boxcar there was some kerri lotion and a couple of girlie magazines. sure glad he didnt wait around to give me a pound. :eek:

respect them they respect you,now dont get me twisted some people are just fucked up period bum or not,,ya know......if i got extra loot on me and a needy person asks me for a dollar or two and its all i got imma give it to them because i know they need it more then me....i hate money anyways.........:dazed:

one time i was painting this spot outside of town, kind of in the country... ( i happened to be really high and by myself).... i was just about done with my piece,, and i heard someone whistle a song... really really close... it sounded like it was on the other side of the car... so i hopped down and looked around for a sign of a person... but no one was around. i just about shit myself. needless to say i ran out of there as fast as i could. :eek:

Originally posted by sqeels

usually if you dont fuck with them they wont fuck with you and its not like they are ever very hard to knock out. i just handle everyone the same you fuck with me your gunna get the same shit right back

A lot of them carry really long knives, if you're not armed.

just the other night me and my friend went to paint a lay up under some bridge(it was rainy out)we had never been there before so we didnt know whats up.when we got there there were some bums with a fire and a car under the bridge we thought nothing of it and started to paint.about an hour later i hear someone coming so i back up it was some bum and he had like a big bat or something, he asked us what we were doing and we said nothing.when he saw he could easily fuck us up with his weapon he started acting all tough.i tried to be cool with him and told him we would leave as soon as we finished our pieces he said no and when we tried to leave the way we came he wouldnt let us he said no to walk the other way we had to walk around the completly wrong way to get to the car when we were leaving he was banging his weapon on the tracks acting all bad.fuck that guy he pissed me off and i plan to return to that spot if i see his ass hes gonna get smashed i usually dont fuck with bums if they act cool with me but well see what happens.

Archived