ANY OF YALL GET POPUPS? VIRUSES?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

LATELY MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ASSFUCKED REPEATEDLY BY EXCESSIVE POPUPS AND VIRUS WARNINGS POPPING UP EVERY TIME I TRY AND SEARCH THE WEB

ANY OF THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS? WHAT PROGRAMS YOU RECCOMEND?

I JUST RAN A SPYWARE AND IT FOUND AND DELETED A FEW HUNDRED POPUP VIRUSES

IS ANYONE GETTING THIS SHIT THROUGH 12OZ PROPHET?? BECAUSE ALOT OF COMPUTERS I USED TO SURF 12OZ HAVE BECOME NOTICIABBLY FUCKED WITH POPUPS AND SLOW INTERNET RESPONSE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

LATELY MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN ASSFUCKED REPEATEDLY BY EXCESSIVE POPUPS AND VIRUS WARNINGS POPPING UP EVERY TIME I TRY AND SEARCH THE WEB

ANY OF THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS? WHAT PROGRAMS YOU RECCOMEND?

I JUST RAN A SPYWARE AND IT FOUND AND DELETED A FEW HUNDRED POPUP VIRUSES

IS ANYONE GETTING THIS SHIT THROUGH 12OZ PROPHET?? BECAUSE ALOT OF COMPUTERS I USED TO SURF 12OZ HAVE BECOME NOTICIABBLY FUCKED WITH POPUPS AND SLOW INTERNET RESPONSE

Yeah i have been having the exact same problems on my shit for the past month now. Im not computer savy enough to get rid of them on my own though. Some one wanna hold my hand and walk me throuhg it?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont use kazaa or any p2p software anymore....the weird part is that while using kazaa i didnt get this shit...but when i deleted it the viruses started becoming more frequent

fuck computers

Get Ad-Aware for Free

I got Ad-Aware 6.0 Personal for free from Lavasoft Sweden. So far, with 22 scrubs, I've removed 605 objects and quarantined 1053. Every time I use my computer, I take five minutes at shut-down and run Ad-Aware. It eats cookies like nobody's business.