Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

any edge writers?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by harakiri, Mar 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harakiri

harakiri New Jack

Just wondering, how many writers here are straightedge?

2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

3. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

4. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

man, he's gonna get it.but anyways, i am.

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i dont write, but i'm sXe if it really matters.

and no not that "ha ha i'm sxe today" shit.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

do a dance with labels!

weeee.

7. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

at least it isn't the "dude i am punk i have spiked hair and painted fingernails" deal. i'm sxe and i keep to myself 99% of the time. period.

(all up on t he Kr4 post quotes today)

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

all you straight edge dudes dont know what your missin, go eat a e

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

hahaha

i really hate labels. i really hate the fact kids say "i am ______".

BUT

sometimes thats what kids need. i dont do any drugs or anytihng. never have. i dont think its right to say "i'm straight-edge" because what is someday (not in this lifetime im sure), i decide to drink a beer or some shit. then all the sxe kids would be like "O - M - MOTHER FUCKING - G!! OMG! WOW! YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE! YOU ARE A TRAITOR! BLAH BLAH POLITICS IN MY PANTS! "

i dont see my self altering my brain ever, so im at peace with myself on that. maybe other kids need the label...so they can make sure they dont.

but i dont see why people set up restrictions for themselves. " i cant drink this beer because everyone knows im sxe and they will fucking kill me if i do it!!" who the fuck needs that shit. if someone asks me if im edge, i say "what do you mean?" and they tell me, then i go "oh yeah...i dont do that stuff." they figure im sxe, but i never said shit. or ill just say "i dont like labels, but i suppose i am." they are cool with that, unles you got some "HARDCORE PRIDE!" guy saying "YOUR EITHER IN OR YOUR OUT! LAND O LAKES BUTTER ALL OVER MY BODY!" i hate that shit.

supultura (or whatever) sucks too

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

this has been covered thoroughly , refer HERE

11. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Why do you need to label yourself if you DONT do anything. Big fucking deal you dont drink, smoke or do drugs. 85% of the world is like that but you dont see them going around saying " oh Im sxe, Im so much cooler and better than you because you do things and have fun but i just sit around and be sober." Losers. (this doesnt aply to all striaght edge people, just the fuckers that try to put that shit in your face) Go fuck yourselves.

12. harakiri

harakiri New Jack

eek! sorry i didn't do a search first... but, yeah... to everyone who kinda flipped crap on me... sorry dudes. i'm new to all of this, and i'm just wondering what other interests i have that other writers might also share.

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

so... search, you'll be surprised...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.