any CTC pics.....

rhettdec

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me and my friends used to go up to jax from st.aug to skate, and we would always on our trips take time to go check out the graff spots and just soak the shit up. st.aug wasnt connected to the graff world in any way except for me and my boys, "mhc", who were very limited on getting input from other writers. it was basically me and this dude kenny, maybe someothers who started mhc, kenny was really the one that introduced us to graff he was from out west and had been writing for alittle while. he had spray can art and we poured our selfs all over that book. graff addicted us we couldnt get enough of it, prob cuz we got to see so little of it except for the stuff we did. so like every couple of weekends we would go up to jax, and CTC is basically what we saw. that shit bugged us out. cuz we were all used to shit from like 82 to 86 from spraycan art. given there is some hot shit in that book reguardless of what year it is, but seeing dudes shit that had new skills in the 90's, triped us out. and that stuff stuck with me, so CTC is a big inspiration to me. thanks for posting that stuff. peace.

• 11 months later...

Archived