any body roll?

ctRECK

no i dont mean extacy i am talking about roller blading, anybody roller blade and write? i know lots of people put on rollerblades while bombing but i mean as a sport/hobby. post some shit up, picture of your skates, custom skates, latest ledge or rail you killed, i am really interested how many rollerbladers paint alos?:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kilo7-

my mother like to rollerblade.

what does that say?

Recreation rollerblading and street rollerblading are 2 diffrent things. I wanna see your ma hit a 20 stair hand rail... shit isnt happening. Im sick of people trying to associate aggresive skating with those homos that rock out on the beach skating around in circles. Shit we make fun of them people too but I'm sure if you people seen some skaters with some style hitting shit you wouldnt think possible you wouldnt be running your mouths.

i believe the reason for starting this was IF ANYONE SKTES PUT PICS UP not if anyone dosnt like skating bitch about it RIGHT NOW so id apreciate it if you would stop your whining and only respond if its something positive or dosnt have todo with CRYING

oh no some no name wants to dis own me?you dont know me, what do you write that makes you so much better than me?and who says your the king of CT graffiti "to dis own me in behalf of the entire state of connecticut"? dont flatter yourself buddy

Guest imported_El Mamerro

98% of this forum thinks rollerblading is gay, so the only thing you'll get out of this thread is a bad, bad start to your 12oz experience.

I used to fruitboot like 8-9 years ago, when it was all about doing huge air shit, and I was pretty good at it. Then it got mega-gay with all the stupid grind crap (ooo, my foot is bent inwards now, so it's a TOTALLY different trick) and I eventually got bored with it. Now it's just homo... every once in a while I'll see something nice, but for the most part it's the same old gay grind shit. Sorry.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/12oz/youvegotgay.gif'>