any better?

Mr.Mojo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

EccE.....

i think maybe you should do something more simple and then post it. leave out the whole "intersecting letters" thing. and some of those extra arrows, block lettering and pointy doodads are really unecessary. not to mention i would suggest you use guiding lines so you dont have irregular letters that are different shapes and sizes. that skinny/fat lettering is very disturbing. dont worry about impressing anyone by adding extra little things here and there....keep it simple yet stylish. ;)

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by cheps

Just check your consistancy, some pieces are really thick and some are very skinny, try to keep this at a happy medium. :p

-A

cheps why dont you try to apply that to what you do- you dumbass

Damn! This is an old thread that I started and I cant believe that people still want to bitch about it. Seems like you get more responses if your shit. I have made an improvement since this post and have posted it under "a few blackook pieces" which was the original thread I started. If anything I would appreciate criticism on that thread.

Originally posted by sonic

damn im feelin ya style....i dont know how thats wak it'll prolly burn mad heads on here

wut ever lovin the peace would look dope with a fill

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? U THINK THATS DOPE..I FIND IT FUCKING HORRIBLE!! FUKIN RETARDS.

Archived