ANY BAY AREA WRITERS

Skeletor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Skeletor

damn you guys are fuckin paranoid!

well ok me..i was only kidding... and the rest of the guys well i dunno they're proably given u a hard time or are really not willing to let u know where they stay...cause there has been a cop on here and cops are willing to go to great lenghts to make the bust... but anyways i was serious about where i dwell only kididg about the bacon part..:D

Guest NoamChomsky

Emeryvilles cool.San Pablo runs from Richmond to Oakland makes a nice bombing run.Lots of walls beggin to be wrecked.Perfect East Bay day:Fuck an asian bitch from El Cerrito,get some dollar chinese food,then....GET ON THE FUCKIN BART TO SF WHERE THERE IS ACTUALLY SHIT TO SEE.

leavenworth represent!!! actually not really, but the tl is near where i live.

GRAFARONI says: FRISCO FOWEVA NIGGUH! GET OFF DEEZ STEEZ!

fuck that shit is embarrassing. not all of us talk like that you know. some of us are proper. i hate little kids that run around talking like that, what is the education going to these days? obviously nothing.

i have never really traveled out of sf. well only milpitas and richmond maybe. but other than that, i just stay in my city. oh yea....and berkeley so i can sell my zine. but thats it.

Guest NoamChomsky

Hey Wonka,are you talking about Solano avenue off of San Pablo?Or something else entirely,because Solano isnt exactly a hotbed of activity.

way to blow spots AND drop names

Originally posted by NoamChomsky

Hey Wonka,are you talking about Solano avenue off of San Pablo?Or something else entirely,because Solano isnt exactly a hotbed of activity.

In answer to your last question, I'd say No definitely to lawn chairs...once in a whiles to the other two. As long as I see them up any time in the next year or so, then they haven't 'fallen off' in my book. maybe the law book works differently, huh?

please don't drop names on our forum, and DON'T quote posts with names in them, jeez you guys!

Archived