ANY 1 OUT THERE PYSA COLOMBIA

billz$$

ANY1 OUT THERE PYSA COLOMBIANO??

WELLL IMMA GOING BACK HOME 2 COLOMBIA 4 A MONTH & I WAS JUST WOUNDERING IF ANY HAS BEEN THERE IN THE LAST LITTLE BIT...LIKE HOWS THE GRAFFF DOWN THERE WHEN I WAS LAST THER WAS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO * I WAS JUST STARTIN & HIT UP STICKERS BUT I WANNA HIT TAGS UP THIS TIME WHEN I GO DOWN THERE I WAS BORN THERE & I KNOW HOW LOCO IT IS ...I SEEN SOME TAGS THAT SAID "SPARKY" LAST TIME I WAS THERE..IF ANY1 KNOW SHIT PLEASE TELL ME.....IMMA HIT STICKERS 4SHOE BUT DRIPPY MARKERE TAGS R THE GOAL & MAYBE IF I FIND A SPOT HIT SOME THROW UPS LIKE IN A SK8 PARK OR SOME SHIT....

"6 MILLION WAYS 2DIE CHOSE 1....-SNOOP DOGG"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by billz$$

"6 MILLION WAYS 2DIE CHOSE 1....-SNOOP DOGG"

Do you understand how to use quotes? Additionally I would recommend joining the FARC, that crew gets mad ups in Columbia...

Guest KING BLING

I skipped the class on spelling the names of backwards third world American puppet governments caught in endless drug related conflicts...

Originally posted by KING BLING

I skipped the class on spelling the names of backwards third world American puppet governments caught in endless drug related conflicts...

I WOULD CUT YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM IF U HAD THE BALLS 2 SAY THAT 2 MY FACE:) PUTO

"DEATH IS WHAT U FACEING IN THE SPLIT OF A SECOND YOUR POLO IS GETTING WET.....-HOLLOW TIP"

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

yo, i heard there is mad civil unrest there.....

that is why we didn't go last year

remem?

THERE IS HELLA CIVIL SHIT GOING DOWN THERE...I THINK THAT U THINK IM SOME1 ELSE DUDE...

"CANT SLOW US DOWN OR HOLD US UP NO MATTER WHAT WE GOTTA COME UP...-RIDLORE"

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by billz$$

I WOULD CUT YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM IF U HAD THE BALLS 2 SAY THAT 2 MY FACE:) PUTO

Before this gets closed or you get deported back to ColUmbia, are you denying anything that I said about your homeland or kind of reluctantly acknowledging what I said without losing face?

Originally posted by wiseguy

is this supposed to be a threat or something?

"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!"-CYNDI LAUPER.

NO THREAT I DONT HATE ON PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THERE SKIN DUDE

"BABY I LIKE THE WAY U WERK THAT TOUNG..-ANDRE NICKATINA"

Originally posted by KING BLING

Before this gets closed or you get deported back to ColUmbia, are you denying anything that I said about your homeland or kind of reluctantly acknowledging what I said without losing face?

AFTER I CUT YOUR NOSE OFF I WOULD HAND IT 2 YOUR MOTHER BECAUSE IM SUCH A NICE GUY;)

"I GOT SOUL......U GOT IT...U GOT IT...U GOT IT..I KNOW U GOT SOUL-ERIC B & RAKIM"

Archived