Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ANY 1 OUT THERE PYSA COLOMBIA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by billz$$, Mar 9, 2003.

1. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

ANY1 OUT THERE PYSA COLOMBIANO??

WELLL IMMA GOING BACK HOME 2 COLOMBIA 4 A MONTH & I WAS JUST WOUNDERING IF ANY HAS BEEN THERE IN THE LAST LITTLE BIT...LIKE HOWS THE GRAFFF DOWN THERE WHEN I WAS LAST THER WAS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO * I WAS JUST STARTIN & HIT UP STICKERS BUT I WANNA HIT TAGS UP THIS TIME WHEN I GO DOWN THERE I WAS BORN THERE & I KNOW HOW LOCO IT IS ...I SEEN SOME TAGS THAT SAID "SPARKY" LAST TIME I WAS THERE..IF ANY1 KNOW SHIT PLEASE TELL ME.....IMMA HIT STICKERS 4SHOE BUT DRIPPY MARKERE TAGS R THE GOAL & MAYBE IF I FIND A SPOT HIT SOME THROW UPS LIKE IN A SK8 PARK OR SOME SHIT....

"6 MILLION WAYS 2DIE CHOSE 1....-SNOOP DOGG"

2. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

SPARKY IS AN ILL TAGGING NAME YO

3. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Do you understand how to use quotes? Additionally I would recommend joining the FARC, that crew gets mad ups in Columbia...

4. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

DO U UNDERSTAND HOW 2 SPELL COLOMBIA?:rolleyes:

5. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

do you understand how to take your finger off the caps lock?

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Do they really care if you do graffiti in columbia? It seems like that would be the least of peoples worrys down there. And how nice are their skate parks?

7. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

NOPE

"HE LOOKED AT ME & SAID U GOING 2 DIE HONKEY....-EMINEM"

8. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

ITS NOT COLuMBIA....ITS COLOMBIA!!!!PUTOS..

"I GET FUNNY OFF THE HOME GROWN...BECAUSE I HIT THE TREES HARDER THEN SUNNY BONO....-EMINEM"

9. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

-boo-fucking-ya-

.this.thread.is.so.gay.it.hurts.

10. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

I skipped the class on spelling the names of backwards third world American puppet governments caught in endless drug related conflicts...

11. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

I WOULD CUT YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF YOUR MOM IF U HAD THE BALLS 2 SAY THAT 2 MY FACE:) PUTO

"DEATH IS WHAT U FACEING IN THE SPLIT OF A SECOND YOUR POLO IS GETTING WET.....-HOLLOW TIP"

12. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

yo, i heard there is mad civil unrest there.....

that is why we didn't go last year

remem?

13. billz$$

billz$$ Junior Member

THERE IS HELLA CIVIL SHIT GOING DOWN THERE...I THINK THAT U THINK IM SOME1 ELSE DUDE...

"CANT SLOW US DOWN OR HOLD US UP NO MATTER WHAT WE GOTTA COME UP...-RIDLORE"

14. sans sheriff

sans sheriff Senior Member

"STOP QUOTING SONGS YOU FUCKNUT" - SANS