any 1 hav fantisies?

blazeakaEd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well Ill use this thread to study:

7 Religious Dimensions of Christianity,(7 elements of christianity)

1- Experience:

based from

Jewish Religion in relation to a personal encounter with a revealed God.

Jewish Religion in relation to a communitarian focus on justice

2-Narrative:

Christian Scriptures that were completed 60 to 100+ years after the event of Jesus of Nazareth and are a compilation of experiences, not facts.

Hebrew Scriptures mention the personal, intentional, sustainer, and liberator.

Canonical are the Legal.

3-Social

Christianity is radically inclusive. It is non-natural, "made" not born.

It is Catholic.

4. Philosophy

Christian philosophy is engraned in Greek philosophers Plato and Aristotle

Midieval Philosophers such as Thomas Acquinas

and existential and postmodern philosophers who go nameless

5. Ritual

Christian ritual provides and provided individuals and communities access to the religious experience

-The rituals are also philosophically explained and historically supported

6.Ethical

The ethical element or religious dimension consists of the legal, such as who is a christian and who isnt. The law is imperial and based on Roman law. Behavior conforms to belief and experience. This includes the "though shall nots"

7.Artistic

The artistic element of Christianity is either world affirming-expressing what words cannot, by designing buildings and windows and etc... or

wrold-rejecting- maintaining simplicity, nothing material, the material is rejected.

ENSPREA

Ethical

Narrative

Social

Philo

Ritual

Ethical

Artistic

shit.. the only thing i remember about the destruction league is that tease posted some shit about a christianity forum, so i was the FIRST and fucked with them for a minute. Now i cant get those assholes to stop sending me emails.

Hates spam to the fullest.

The invisible fantasy is cool, but I have a recurring dream that I get when I fall asleep immediately after smoking up.

In these dreams, I float. I basically kick up my heels as if I’m laying back on a LA-Z-BOY and just cruise around. It’d be gnarly if I could actually do that.

I was at taco bell today, and these two highschool girls come in, they order meals, the full meal with mexi fries and all and then when it comes they take 2 bites each of their burrito sip the cokes for half a minute and then walk out. They don't even bus their trays, like they just left the shit for the waitress to pick up. Needless to say I got me some mexi fries. My boy said he saw them in the grocery store buying wine, but they were 17 at the verrry oldest... Sorority sluts in training I tell you... Shit...

Guest dANce'N'grAf

QUOTE]Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

someone stated this before I can;t remeber who, but I think this is dancengraff

no this is me, not him...my computer has been broken for like a month or something it sucked......but now my shit works and is so fucking fast is crazy....i had all these viruses and spywear and shit so it slowed it down, but anyways

no, im not blzeakaed or whatever his name is, sorry...

Originally posted by Milton

I was at taco bell today, and these two highschool girls come in, they order meals, the full meal with mexi fries and all and then when it comes they take 2 bites each of their burrito sip the cokes for half a minute and then walk out. They don't even bus their trays, like they just left the shit for the waitress to pick up. Needless to say I got me some mexi fries. My boy said he saw them in the grocery store buying wine, but they were 17 at the verrry oldest... Sorority sluts in training I tell you... Shit...

What the fuck are mexi fries?

Mexi-Fries are basically tater tots...

Not all sorority girls are slutty, just most of them. Especially if they go to college as virigins... No offense.

It actually happened. I just thought since this tread wasn't going anywhere I would tack it on...