Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anus

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by inus12, Apr 7, 2002.

1. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

yo anus, i heard you only paint when its raining out.while your typing...me and the "od" are killing shit.wake the fuck up!!

2. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Your anus, perchance?

3. sneak

sneak Guest

no, he's an anus hole:crazy:

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

you really think posting on a message board is gonna wake him up ? i thought the brain - internet iLink implants were only in the developmental stages still ........?

5. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

hhahahhahahhahahhahhahaaha

6. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

anus will never wake up...

7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

Seriously boy-o, nobody would be toy enough to write Anus.

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

I have to say, I am quite impressed with Inus12's wonderful threads. They are so thoughtful, and so very very useful.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

^ usefull for me to poop on !

(out of the anus and on to the monitor... d'oh!)

10. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

maybe the anus is busy sometimes and doesnt want to fail out of school AGAIN. or maybe he is painting by himself at the moment. who knows? not me. does he paint in the rain? i dont even understand what thats about. and maybe he is just getting over being really sick for a week. blaaaaaaah blaaaaaaaah blaaaaaaah the whole world wants something from anus. so why start more threads when you can just email him.

11. jus

jus Guest

i dont think anus heard you. maybe if you type louder??

12. blood as ink

blood as ink Guest

well wasn't this just a perfect waste of my time.

13. zen

zen New Jack

you idiot

14. inus12

inus12 Junior Member

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

fuck. thats sick. nice shit anus. i love to ask where that is, but that is against the rules. oh well.