ANUS is the new VAGINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 5th Bass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like 5th Bass met his first girl who prefers a back door man. All I can say is "Use a condom." Bareback back-door action will give you some very unpleasant urinary infections---chief among them "trichomonas vaginalis"--it lives in the human intestinal tract, and if it gets into one's urinary tract, it makes life very unpleasant.

DO NOT touch your girlfriend with any part of your body that has been playing with her anus. (I know--this is so obvious, but you never know.) You can spread bacteria normally found only in the intestinal tract to other parts of the body. Feces (shit) is the most dangerous human body excretion. If it gets into your lungs somehow, you are pretty much dead meat.

And for pete's sake, TAKE A SHOWER AFTERWARDS AND SCRUB EVERYTHING WITH AN ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP LIKE DIAL. Obviously, your girl should too.

And, beyond the hygiene angle, ALWAYS USE LOTS OF WATER-SOLUBLE LUBRICANT. She may love gettin' rolled over, but that particular oriface was NOT DESIGNED for penetration, and anal sex on a regular basis could have some negative long-term effects on rectal incontinence.

If, after knowing a little more about back-door action, she still wants to go for it, all I can say is "Life has it's little risks." I was shocked the first time a girl shyly asked me what I thought about maybe "taking her bottom too," but I got over it. I've heard some strange requests in my time, and that one wasn't the wierdest.

Originally posted by KaBar

Looks like 5th Bass met his first girl who prefers a back door man. All I can say is "Use a condom." Bareback back-door action will give you some very unpleasant urinary infections---chief among them "trichomonas vaginalis"--it lives in the human intestinal tract, and if it gets into one's urinary tract, it makes life very unpleasant.

DO NOT touch your girlfriend with any part of your body that has been playing with her anus. (I know--this is so obvious, but you never know.) You can spread bacteria normally found only in the intestinal tract to other parts of the body. Feces (shit) is the most dangerous human body excretion. If it gets into your lungs somehow, you are pretty much dead meat.

And for pete's sake, TAKE A SHOWER AFTERWARDS AND SCRUB EVERYTHING WITH AN ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP LIKE DIAL. Obviously, your girl should too.

And, beyond the hygiene angle, ALWAYS USE LOTS OF WATER-SOLUBLE LUBRICANT. She may love gettin' rolled over, but that particular oriface was NOT DESIGNED for penetration, and anal sex on a regular basis could have some negative long-term effects on rectal incontinence.

If, after knowing a little more about back-door action, she still wants to go for it, all I can say is "Life has it's little risks." I was shocked the first time a girl shyly asked me what I thought about maybe "taking her bottom too," but I got over it. I've heard some strange requests in my time, and that one wasn't the wierdest.

kabar rips

intelligence on ALL subjects.

constantly bringing a certain exuberance to 12oz

;)

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

poopchutes are for poopin not fuckin;) what happened to america and that hate of faggots?everything seems acceptable now its sad for all you stupid people who will suffer when the rapture happens.... adam and eve not adam and steve;)

Wow, I dunno whether to take you seriously or whether you're just being contreversial to see how many people you can get to flame you.

Guest Pilau Hands

And warn her that after you have your fun, she'll proabably be shitting tremendously for the next few days...

What, you thought you could just jam up the out chute without consequences?

Originally posted by Spike

Wow, I dunno whether to take you seriously or whether you're just being contreversial to see how many people you can get to flame you.

im serious.....i dislike the whole its ok to be gay/bi/lesbian its not right...period......god didnt make 2 men he made a man and a women,now all you people that will reply with shit like i should be more open and shit should fuck off...its the truth now maybe in new york and shit its more open whatever but its still WRONG!!!!and im not a homophobe,i have no problems with gay people in general just the way they decide to live the life they do,being gay is not cool!gay writers =not cool gay anything=not cool...but i cant pass judgement,GOD WILL DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

:HOMOSBURNINGALIVE:

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

im serious.....i dislike the whole its ok to be gay/bi/lesbian its not right...period......god didnt make 2 men he made a man and a women,now all you people that will reply with shit like i should be more open and shit should fuck off...its the truth now maybe in new york and shit its more open whatever but its still WRONG!!!!and im not a homophobe,i have no problems with gay people in general just the way they decide to live the life they do,being gay is not cool!gay writers =not cool gay anything=not cool...but i cant pass judgement,GOD WILL DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

:HOMOSBURNINGALIVE:

nowadays i look at homophobes like i look at 8 tracks. They still make those? get over your archaic bullshit religious views and join the party dumbass.

Originally posted by Spike

but if God didn't want gays he wouldn't let them have happened.

God gave freedom to live your life, if he interviened we would be drones and thats not in his plan...Also dont you think he would get rid of all the murder and rape before he got rid of homosexual behavior if he did decide to step in?

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I'm just not sure why guys would choose to overlook the fact that

there's a perfectly good hole less than 3 inches away from the 'backdoor'.

It's called the FRONTDOOR and there's nothing wrong with that.

amen to that.

in addition there is another orifice whose use is also widely accepted, no birth control necessary.

Originally posted by skaterzoot

God gave freedom to live your life, if he interviened we would be drones and thats not in his plan...Also dont you think he would get rid of all the murder and rape before he got rid of homosexual behavior if he did decide to step in?

And that's why I'm atheist and dislike people who use God as a line of defence. If God exists, he gave you fuckloads of freedom to live your life... so live it already, and don't come preaching.

Archived