Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Anticipation for a Burning Man photothread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_YEAHMANWORD, Sep 4, 2005.

1. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

This afternoon it dawned on me that the Burning Man festival was going on right now and that Mamerro had mentioned he was going.

I seriously can't fuckin wait to see what will surely be an amazing photothread.

He's just the guy I want chronicling a seven-day drug & art romp.

*none of my pictures from corbis.com showed up. :(

2. destroya

destroya Senior Member

3. imported_YEAHMANWORD

imported_YEAHMANWORD Member

Hahahaha!

Yeah my OP was kind of queer.

I definitely took that one on the chin from destroya.

4. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

He's not doing any drugs though, thus missing 90% of the pure strangeness that the event entails.

Still, should be interesting.

5. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

theres someone thats going to burning man and not doing drugs? are you sure?

6. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

I asked him about it when he said he was going, he said he was afraid of tripping for whatever reason and wouldn't in that environment. If you ask me that would be like going to the best restaurant on earth just to have a budweiser and a quick chat with the waitress, but what do I know.

7. Maybe he'll get to fuck the waitress though