Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

antibacterial care for razor wire wound

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CONTWO, Oct 25, 2001.

1. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

owwwww,i got stabbed in the knee with razor wire right next to my kneecap,i put peroxide on it,but its deep,and it hurts,any suggestions,if i had a syringe,id fill it full of peroxide,and shoot this bitch up,it hurts like a fuck

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

go see a doctor and get stitches

3. TOY

TOY New Jack

ok, you might need stitches if its really deep. but basically, open the cut up, keep with the peroxide and put a bandaid on it. or be like me, a real man, and tough it out-itll heal with time.

4. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

stiches wont do,ive had stitches 15 times,10 in my head,its only a quarter of an inch wide,but its as deep as razor wire gets,im guessing an inch and a half,ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooo

5. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

ok,i just limped my ass around the block,first time i ever limped owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

6. footsoldier

footsoldier Senior Member

ive still got some scars from that shit that i let heal on their own.

7. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

hey....... WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD A TETNUS SHOT..... TETNUS IS NOT GOOD. TETNUS IS BAD. GO GET A TETNUS SHOT IF ITS BEEN OVER FIVE YEARS. WORD UP.,

8. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

AND DONT BE TALKIN SHIT ON CALIFORNIA.

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

I hate to be the bearer of bad news..but your leg is going to fall off.

10. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

california,ive never been there,its a quote from that movie se7en,i talk shit on california bands all the time,but not the state,cant say,ive never been there

11. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

DID YOU GET A TETNUS SHOT WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS? FOR REAL YOU COULD HAVE PROBLEMS OTHERWISE.

12. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

no,i didnt,but,it wasnt rusty,just all bent up,and shit,if i get lockjaw,then ill go to the hospital

13. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

but if it really penetrated that deep you could be looking at a serious infection....go see a doctor. get some antibiotics just in case.

this advice comes to you from the son of a military nurse....
    the son incidently injured himself quite a bit.

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

hey dipshit, you dont put that shit on that deep of wounds, bubles can get in your blood stream and shit...stops your heart like bam!
    go to the doctors dumb ass..we dont need another one lost.

15. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

i like advise delivered through cuss words. you dumbfuck!

anyway, dude, ferilla, go get a tetnus shot. it dont matter if it was rusty, all sorts of shit could be on that wire.