ANTI WAR CHUMPS

Rectum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

well allow me to make a broad swipe as well..

you 'pro war chumps' are so predictable

it gives me gas.

really...i'm glad for the survivors, i never

had any problem with saddam getting a missile up

his ass, but this little gamble at the expense

of innocence and strategic friendships is far from over, so

keep exhulting in your skewed self congratulatory indoctrination,

the world just loves it.

Originally posted by BROWNer

well allow me to make a broad swipe as well..

you 'pro war chumps' are so predictable

it gives me gas.

really...i'm glad for the survivors, i never

had any problem with saddam getting a missile up

his ass, but this little gamble at the expense

of innocence and strategic friendships is far from over, so

keep exhulting in your skewed self congratulatory indoctrination,

the world just loves it.

these no such thing as a pro war chump

mate, you really are heaps gay!!!

Originally posted by razeagainst

i've been getting the impression lately that the vast majority of 12ozer's are immature RETARDS..... why is this???

Is it because they don't agree with you? It's because they don't agree with you isn't it?

every single anti war person is gonna be saying " the american media is only showing you what's going to make the U.S. look good."

i'll make sure i ask my homie who's over there fighting for all these fucking hippies freedom of speech and freedon of whatever else they take for granted, about how the iraqi people felt about the situation.. :cool:

Guest ModelCitizen

Re: Rectum

Your signature is almost as wack as your apparent level of exposure.

ALMOST.

The reality of war isn't a fucking joke. Neither are the repurcussions. No matter how many little snippets of half-assed, distant information people absorb they'll never have a fucking clue what it's like to watch their friends have their heads blown off of their bodies in front of them for an abstract, undefined purpose that couldn't return the favor.

Everyone is a victim of some form of bullshit, including you, including me, and including the people kicking that maniac, murdering motherfucker's statue, caught by a piece of video equipment and logged into the never-ending annuls of human underachievement. We should really pat ourselves on the back for being such pathetic, "realistic", blind, vindictive versions of our own unmet potential. The great big argument has gotten way too damn old. And we might always be as compassionate as as we are brutal, but overall our short-sighted, greedy laziness will be the mark of what weak little piss-ants we once were, and pragmatism stomps around in the here and now as the ultimate fucking cop-out embraced by so-called intellectualls, the docile, the infinitely arrogant.

--Drunk and pissed, sincerely yours,

Futility

freedom of speech?....is there really such thing... think about it

actually your right about that. but the protesters right to protest. they complain about a baton to the knee cap after spitting on cops, talking a gang of shit to them and all that other stuff. they can complain because the have a right to. but over in those other countries protesters are getting ran over by bulldozers and nothing gets done about it. who has the right to complain?

freedom of speech?....is there really such thing... think about it

YES YOU FUCKING MOOK!

You are smug and sassy behind your computer w/ the internet connection...

That was illegal under Sadaam's reign; having a computer, or an internet connection.

You get all your news from trendy/underground sources and eschew the mainstream network/cable news...

There was ONLY ONE news agency under Sadaam's reign.

If you do the crime YOU do the time...

Under Sadaam's reign, your whole damn family paid dearly for your percieved thought crime.

Under Sadaam's reign EVERYONE who ever came on this site would be rounded up, tortured and imprisoned. This is NOT an exaggeration.

Wait, I changed my mind... if you ignore the fact that I say what I want, where I want, when I want, to whom I want then, yeah, you're right, there's no free speech (Lousy Demycracks!)

Originally posted by Rectum

watched the news lately??? the iraqies love America... its the best thing for them since sliced bread....!!

that will show every trendy anti war bitch..i said it all along fools!!!!

honestly....you sound like a brainless hick

im so happy to see someone made it through the day without actually thinking.....that must make life a lot more enjoyable for you....

Been on both sides

The Vietnam War was a lot less defensible than the war to overturn Saddam. I had my doubts when we first started getting resistance down in southern Iraq, but watching people looting government warehouses of rice and dancing in the street really brought it home to me that we have done a good thing.

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. George W. promised the Iraqi people democracy. LET'S SEE IT. I give them five years to achieve self-supportting, independent statehood, and ten years to achieve a Constitutional republic, with one-citizen-one-vote, universal suffrage (women too), free public SECULAR schools and an ARMED CITIZENRY THAT SUPPORTS THEIR GOVERNMENT.

Good luck, Iraqis! And major props to U.S. troops. Nobody can say this generation isn't up to the task like the WWII generation was. They have proved they have what it takes.

Re: Re: Rectum

Originally posted by ModelCitizen

Your signature is almost as wack as your apparent level of exposure.

ALMOST.

The reality of war isn't a fucking joke. Neither are the repurcussions. No matter how many little snippets of half-assed, distant information people absorb they'll never have a fucking clue what it's like to watch their friends have their heads blown off of their bodies in front of them for an abstract, undefined purpose that couldn't return the favor.

Everyone is a victim of some form of bullshit, including you, including me, and including the people kicking that maniac, murdering motherfucker's statue, caught by a piece of video equipment and logged into the never-ending annuls of human underachievement. We should really pat ourselves on the back for being such pathetic, "realistic", blind, vindictive versions of our own unmet potential. The great big argument has gotten way too damn old. And we might always be as compassionate as as we are brutal, but overall our short-sighted, greedy laziness will be the mark of what weak little piss-ants we once were, and pragmatism stomps around in the here and now as the ultimate fucking cop-out embraced by so-called intellectualls, the docile, the infinitely arrogant.

--Drunk and pissed, sincerely yours,

Futility

why dont you go take a class or something since you obviously need to gratify yourself. you think your pretty smart dont you? i bet if you had any balls in the real world you would constantly get your ass kicked.

also at this point its not even an issue if there are iraqis that feel "liberated". maybe all those people im seeing on tv dancing and kicking statues and crying in former death camps are faking it or have guns to their backs. i doubt it. not like im pro-war, i just accepted that maybe it wasnt so cut and dry, and now alot of people who were so against anything like this are having to slow their roll. because there is a bright side. now for all you kids who still just need anything to go on to rebel against authority, THE REAL QUESTION IS, WILL WE REBUILD IRAQ AND MAKE IT WORK?

READ THIS

support our troops either way. war or no way, there are thousands of marines and soldiers over there right now, giving all of us, regardless of what you think of war, the opportunity to live free and with that opinion you hold....

A Parent of a Marine in the 1st Battalion.

We got a letter from Josh today, if you could call it that, written 3/9.

They are hearing about the anti-war protests and he was upset. That' s all the letter talked about. He enclosed a poem he and his buddies wrote. He wants us

to get it out, let people see how they feel. Any ideas?

"Wish You Were Here"

For all the free people that still protest.

You're welcome. We protect you and you are protected by the best.

Your voice is strong and loud,

but who will fight for you? No one standing in your crowd.

We are your fathers, brothers, and sons,

wearing the boots and carrying guns.

We are the ones that leave all we own,

to make sure your future is carved in stone.

We are the ones who fight and die,

We might not be able to save the world, Well, at least we try.

We walked the paths to where we are at

and we want no choice other than that.

so when you rally your group to complain,

take a look in the back of your brain.

In order for that flag you love to fly

wars must be fought and young men must die.

We came here to fight for the ones we hold dear.

If that's not respected, we would rather stay here.

So please stop yelling, put down your signs,

and pray for those behind enemy lines.

When the conflict is over and all is well,

be thankful that we chose to go through hell.

Corporal Joshua Miles and all the boys from 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines, Kuwait

if everybody in this country was one of these anti-war protesters we would all be starving and killing each other to eat like other places on earth that lacked solid government. you people are such assholes. i know your intentions were good, but look where they got you. nowhere, your the same people that didnt respect your parents, the people who watch your friends get beatdown and stand there like a pussy, the same two faced friend that i dont want around. fuck you.

got you. nowhere, your the same people that didnt respect your parents, the people who watch your friends get beatdown and stand there like a pussy, the same two faced friend that i dont want around. fuck you.

no really fuck you and thanks for the sweeping generalization.....youre a fucking moron....glad someone just died for you......you shoulda been the one over there getting killed

i hope to one day to serve you an asskicking just to prove ya wrong about people against this war.....

im not saying their wrong. if they think theyre right than their right. i think theyre wrong, thats just my opinion. my personal experience has also been that the kids ive met through graf that were anti america etc. were total pussies.traveling the world to write on walls and then bitching about theyre own back yard. literally the kind of kids who cant stick up for themselves or their boys. so i had to do it. im not saying i could fuck you up, but when the shit goes down my instinct is to help, not tell my boy he deserved it.

I agree that the regime needed to be brought down. However America uses this as a front to legitimize the fact that they are going there to take all their natural and labor resources. They have done this in the past and they continue to do it. I don't think they want McDonald's and Gap sweat shops just as much as they don't want Saddam. Hundreds of years from now when the world becomes civilized and ruled by the rightous and self-concious people they will look back upon us and wonder how we lived with ourselves while we killed and looted our own brothers and sisters.

No more wars!

Archived