Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ANTI WAR CHUMPS

Discussion in 'News' started by Rectum, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

watched the news lately??? the iraqies love America... its the best thing for them since sliced bread....!!

that will show every trendy anti war bitch..i said it all along fools!!!!

2. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

well allow me to make a broad swipe as well..
    you 'pro war chumps' are so predictable
    it gives me gas.
    really...i'm glad for the survivors, i never
    had any problem with saddam getting a missile up
    his ass, but this little gamble at the expense
    of innocence and strategic friendships is far from over, so
    keep exhulting in your skewed self congratulatory indoctrination,
    the world just loves it.

3. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

I saw Iraqis waving American flags, holding up pictures of Bush, and then theres that little kis who kept kicking the Sadam statue in the head. Seems to me like they are happy about it.

4. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

these no such thing as a pro war chump

mate, you really are heaps gay!!!

5. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

http://www.thebattlezone.com/decals/decalpix/d124nl.jpg'>

If you're against this war you're obviously a faggot.No debate.Yousa fag,me and rectum hardt!

6. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

And after we're done here we can teach those fucking gooks a lesson too! :mexican:

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i'm not even gonna bother clowning your provincial a-to-b logic.

8. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

This time of night we always seem to get the angry aussies on here :)

9. krie

krie Guest

war this, war that, who cares!

10. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

Aussies fuck shit up though, I met some guys from the SASR they were bad motherfuckers...:eek:

11. NoamChomsky

NoamChomsky Guest

huh gooks,i meant Indonesians,fucking Indonesians!*shakes fist at the sky*

12. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Is it because they don't agree with you? It's because they don't agree with you isn't it?

13. MotherEffer

MotherEffer Junior Member

every single anti war person is gonna be saying " the american media is only showing you what's going to make the U.S. look good."

i'll make sure i ask my homie who's over there fighting for all these fucking hippies freedom of speech and freedon of whatever else they take for granted, about how the iraqi people felt about the situation.. :cool:

14. ModelCitizen

ModelCitizen Guest

Re: Rectum

Your signature is almost as wack as your apparent level of exposure.

ALMOST.

The reality of war isn't a fucking joke. Neither are the repurcussions. No matter how many little snippets of half-assed, distant information people absorb they'll never have a fucking clue what it's like to watch their friends have their heads blown off of their bodies in front of them for an abstract, undefined purpose that couldn't return the favor.

Everyone is a victim of some form of bullshit, including you, including me, and including the people kicking that maniac, murdering motherfucker's statue, caught by a piece of video equipment and logged into the never-ending annuls of human underachievement. We should really pat ourselves on the back for being such pathetic, "realistic", blind, vindictive versions of our own unmet potential. The great big argument has gotten way too damn old. And we might always be as compassionate as as we are brutal, but overall our short-sighted, greedy laziness will be the mark of what weak little piss-ants we once were, and pragmatism stomps around in the here and now as the ultimate fucking cop-out embraced by so-called intellectualls, the docile, the infinitely arrogant.

--Drunk and pissed, sincerely yours,
    Futility

15. MotherEffer

MotherEffer Junior Member

actually your right about that. but the protesters right to protest. they complain about a baton to the knee cap after spitting on cops, talking a gang of shit to them and all that other stuff. they can complain because the have a right to. but over in those other countries protesters are getting ran over by bulldozers and nothing gets done about it. who has the right to complain?