Anti-Valentines Day

Gunm

Damn, how cliched is it when a couple decides to end it a day before valentines day or right on that day?

My gf of 5+ years and I decided we needed an indefinate seperation so as to be better able to focus on the respective goals in our lives. Damn, it was a long time together and all kinds of fun but I feel like "Holey shit.....uhm....what now?"

I dunno, I feel justifiably bummed out by this but there's more of a shell-shock feeling than anything else. The realization i no longer have a gf along with the thought of all the free time/money i'll have now is not quite unlike eating a cupcake, throwing it back up and then swallowing it back down again.

And what better time than valentines day to have this happen huh? All sorts of people around me buying up shitty cards and balloons to compliment overpriced bundles of soon to be dead vegatation all carefully crafted to make us single folk feel like crap (with apologies to eternal sunshine.) It's overcast here to boot with a chance of rain later on. Fuck.

Whiney? Emo? Perhaps but Channel Zero has served as some cheap therapy for others in the past and here I am....doing the same although i'd never thought I'd be writing a thread to cope with a lose like this. The ironing is delicious in a way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn i remember when i broke up with my lady of 5 years.You will have so much time on your hands you won't know what to do.After the first shock of it.it is a great deal.I went 2 years without another gf and loved every bit of it.Sadly now i have a gf and have been with her 4 plus years.Shit i even live with her..sorry to hear about your break up.You should go get crunked!!!! :huh2:

whats next? rebound sex!

ive gone through the same thing....it sucks but you can only be so upset about a break-up. there are so many upsides to a break-up and while you may be lonely for a while at least you didnt marry or have a child together. im not saying i stepped away from my last break-up unscathed but when i see some poor bastard arguing with his girl i feel really good about the way things worked out.

Guest willy.wonka

everybody goes through that.. its the true love that stays

im a having a shitty valentines day..

this is the time of year when a lot of people commit suicide

i tried jumping off a building, but i just landed on my feet

damn man that sucks.

you seem to be playing it off pretty good but im assuming your crushed. seeings how you always spoke so highly of her before.

so, with that being said, im not going to be a dick right now, and instead say that im sorry to hear it, and i hope you find a better match sooner than later.

keep your head up buddy, and remember, shit happens for a reason. so who knows, maybe you have some cute asian twin super models waiting for you at the next coffee shop stop in your life.

til then..

Originally posted by trackstand@Feb 14 2005, 09:40 PM

At least Cycle's hit your book.

Hhaaha word...

Days like this remind me of how much my life sucks. Ughh....

oh no....

How come no one is encouraging him NOT to drink? I've lost good friends to the drink. Not that I have that many friends in the first place. If any.

I see people crying sometimes.... Saying they just want to go home... and see their family and friends.... I never get that feeling. It would be nice. Even the feeling of separation. Maybe that is why they say it is better to have loved and lost. I will feel my pain and know that I loved once....

:( Aw I am sorry. Valentines day is silly anyways. I guess it can be too much when a person has different goals than you. I am guessing that isn't the only reason you guys spit though.

I am sick and can't do anything for my TTBoy but he has still made today wonderful. We arent doing any of that Valentines stuff, but we bought a couple of new plants together. An orchid and this funny looking guy-

craovm1.jpg

i got in an argument with the girl i was seeing on saturday and am doing nothing today, and i couldn't be happier.:$:

i was with a girl for 4 years. sure, it sucked really bad when we broke up but looking back, i'm so glad that we didn't work out because i've had a better time in the past 2 years than the 4 we were together. it'll be hard, but just keep looking forward, holmes.

Why force it?

Anyways, yeah, this day sucks. I keep thinking I will be visited by angels traveling by UFO who will explain the meaning of life to me and all of these crazy conspiracy theories in my head, then take me far far away to their home planet in heaven where I will never have any problems ever again... But it still hasn't happened yet. I'm losing my faith.

Alright dog i got some good news and some bad news

Good News. You are going to have so much more money

Bad News. All those girls that hit on you when you had a girlfriend

will cease to exist. Women can tell if you are single or

spoken for. If you are spoken for they jock you. If you

are single they wont give you the time of day. Its sad

but true.

I would recomend being single though. These bitches are crazy

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Feb 15 2005, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Feb 15 2005, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Feb 15 2005, 12:13 AM

Women can tell if you are single or

spoken for. If you are spoken for they jock you.

I think this is the first thing you've ever said that I agree with.

[/b]

fuck.... it was the best streak ever