anti-flag

Flubug Starski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by a freighting story:

yeah, anti flag is the pits...a bunch of whiny bastards...they are almost as bad as new found glory....haha, jesus those bands suck!

Reconsider what you said. Anti-Flag and New Found Glory are really nothing alike. Anti-Flag has a message about government corruption while 'NFG' whines to me about lost loves.

anti flag is just one of those 'protest with no cause' bands that corrupts the minds of teen angst filled youth. they were around when i was like 12, i remember thinking they were so political and smart. Now they just seem like a bunch of kids themselves, sitting back talking about how bad we have it when all they know is how to talk a bunch of shit to kids who don't know any better. they're not changing anything.

Oh and damn you people, what's so wrong with whiney ass love songs? I love that shit.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

Guest a freighting story

yeah, anti flag is the pits...a bunch of whiny bastards...they are almost as bad as new found glory....haha, jesus those bands suck!

Anti-Flag=good music(one of the best punk bands)they have good shows and their nice

New Found Glory,Sum41, Blink 18poo,and all those bands=shit out my ass hole i hate those bands they all sound the same and they sing about girlies and parties and shit

if you haven't heard of Anti-flag check them out gets some mp3's---some good shit

• 4 weeks later...

hahahahah..

nah i like anti-flag. i havent heard anything off of their new cd. i would say die for your government is the best one out.

nice guys though.. tried to get me and a few friends in when the show was sold out.

Guest MothersLover

Im not big on any of the new punk bands, but as far as it goes id list these as the top ten punk acts of all time.

(no particuler order)

1.Ramones

2.Sex pistols

3.Husker du

4.X

5.Black flag

6.The germs

7.The clash

8.Iggy pop and the stooges

9.Dead kennedys

10.Fugazi/Ian Mackaye

Normally id throw in the misfits but lets face it they suck at this point and that band isnt worth mentioning with out danzig on vocals.

i dont go for most of that pop-punk shit. i mean pop and punk? need i say more. punk is not punk unless someones FUCKING pissed off or just deranged.

if you want to see a fucking real live punk band go see the fleshies. theyre on tour even. and they have a record coming out on alternative tenticles, <sarcasm>fucking sell outs.</sarcasm>

dont you people understand??? punk does not exist, the hippies were more rebellious than any punk rockers...the goddamn sex pistols were nothing but a "punk" version of the backstreet boys with the only aim...pissing people off and taking money from record companies...thats smart and funny but not rebellion...punk is fashion...its a scene...its not a movement...most punks now adays would rather sit on the internet and look for 2" spikes to they can be "diy" and make their own belt than actually go out and attempt to change something...the closest things ever got to rebellion was the dead kennedys...straight edge came close but all that really was was a bunch of middle class white kids who didnt have anything to rebel against except the afternoon cocktail and veal(i think i belittled sxe a bit, it did start valiantly enough and in a way meat and drugs are two very strong signs of corporate americas grasp on us). after going through my teenage years ive stopped beliving that a youth movement will do anything more that make mom and dad uncomfortable...

man...i got off on a tangent...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

[This message has been edited by boogie hands (edited 08-29-2001).]

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot:

I didnt think they were so bad in everything they did pre 1997...

I recently saw one of thier support bands: 'The Unseen' And stuck around for A-F headlining. To my surprise they played some material from 'Die For The Government' ..

Kind of interesting show..

aren't the unseen a bunch of rich kids that act like they're not rich?

Originally posted by hipnos:

aren't the unseen a bunch of rich kids that act like they're not rich?

dont know about that, but if you wear an unseen shirt around here your "punk as fuck"

its a state of fucking mind.

Archived