ANTI BUSH

suburbanevol

I WANNA SEE ANTI BUSH SHIT IN HERE. dont fuckin start shit.. owwweee u started a thread with no flix bleh bleh bleh.. well i havent been out to paint i've been on probation. so lets have it. i know u kids got some "hate n ur blood" for bush. nobody n the right mind likes this guy. lets see some anti goverment graffiti. i know theres some out there. some wicked etching i've seen myself recently. props to the man with the balls to do it. anyhow.. if u havent got ne.. just post some new flicks. drunk off some everclear. post some flx. :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

curvefuckbush.jpg

curve: i painted this for some graff contest... its on plywood...

me: oh word, you won rite?

curve: nah, they disqualified me because i wrote "fuck this guy"...

me: what??? fucking republican sponsored graff contests?? what the fuck is THAT bullshit???

curve: yea they were suppossed to get donated to a rec center after the contest, or some shit... but i threw mine in the river and told them to go fuck themselves...

me: aahhhh hahahah hahahaha!!!!! (best maniacal evildoer laugh) word.......

seriously..i can't even begin to understand how some of you can NOT say 'fuck bush'. I can only assume that most of you are under 30 and are not wealthy. (..maybe i am wrong)... and you are essentially supporting a man who will almost certainly have devastating effects on the things you will depend on when your older. Things like Social Security, the budget deficit, healthcare.. the economy. Never mind the fact this guy wants to ban abortion, ban gay marriage, put prayer back in schools, send more kids to war for a lie, and basically THINKS HE IS FOLLOWING GODS WILL IN THE FIGHT OF GOOD AGAINST EVIL! (aka. the war on terror)

now. call me a liberal, a hippie or whatever.. but i think its WRONG to force the most populated (and educated) parts of this nation to live under Bushs interpretation of his Gods will. its a goddamn shame that this country just gave him a pat on the back and said..'great job bushy...keep it up' and reassured the rest of the world that we are indeed a bunch of ignorant cowboys who get most of their information from sound bites on TV news.

I say fuck bush, fuck 'healing the nation' and fuck right wing evangelicals.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

anyway.

check this out...

lg_645.jpg

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 4 2004, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 4 2004, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lovethyneighbor@Nov 5 2004, 04:14 AM

xxxx.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??? NAZI PROPOGAND OVER GRAFF???

[/b]

A bunch of heads crossing each other out.

Silly shit. Bush came through. Niggah said werd.