Anthrax. Your situation. Halloween.

George Dubyah Bush

Alright, i don't really know whats up in other parts of the nation, but there's alot of this Anthrax shit going around down here in Fla. And you know how everyone's like, "Don't go to malls on haloween!!!" Thats bullshit.

What about realistic use of bio warfare..........Say a sprinkle of anthrax on little kids candy???

You ever think there's some fucked up shit head putting bio-chemicals into the candy?

Fuck dude, im 18, but im still trick or treating........just at no suspicious persons house.

But that is probably a bigger threat than that stupid Mall e-mail everyone's getting.

Tell me whats up in your state and security shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was waiting for the bus the other day and i saw a mailman driving around with latex gloves on. and i'm nowhere near where any of that shit has been going down. i dunno, scary shit. especially since i work at a mail house.

fuck trick or treating, i'm getting drunk as fuck on halloween at a big ass street party. word.

Guest bumdigger

you gotta get down with halloween robbing just run up on some kid your age who shouldn't be out anyway and punch him in the eye and take his shit

halloween im goin out to paint.. i think its the last day before the time changes..

anyone who paints on halloween is an idiot, what night do you think the most cops go out on to specifically look for teenagers walking the streets? and they will be far more likely to search bags lookin for eggs and shit, happened to me a few years ago before i decided to take off on halloween to chill.

nsk-vc

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

oh you live in florida man?

i tell ya, that boca raton shit is scary man...cuz it's close to home...well same state..

all is well in jacksonville

Jacksonville..........4 hours away from Boca.

Me..........20 minutes away from Boca.

I'm scared shitless. It's retarded humans do this to eachother.

well.......im still not going to give a fuck halloween and do some crazy costume shit and freak out the little kids.

peace

Re: Re: Anthrax. Your situation. Halloween.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

Fuck dude, im 18, but im still trick or treating........just at no suspicious persons house.

thats fucking said..........If you came to my door I'd kick your ass

Haha, well you and other people need to know how to remove the sticks up your ass, cuz what happened to having fun?

oh well you old bastage. Your going to be the type of old people that wished they acted more like a kid when they had the chance to.

What most kids at my age think is mature isn't maturity at all......

ah, well , no need to defend myself. The Evil Kenievel Beardo pic is enough to back me.

Gwb/ Fighting crime in a future time.

Archived