Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

anthrax in NY

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bumdigger, Oct 12, 2001.

1. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

ANTHRAX IN NEW YORK!!!!!

a reporter or some shit tested positive for anthrax in ny

2. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

i wouldnt worry about it its just airborn.

3. beardo

beardo Guest

way to cause panic in your subject line.. sheesh.. one guy has it.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, and before you go causing a big stir, tell the facts fuck-o. it was an isolated incident. the reporter got it from an envelope sent to her a while ago, and its the only case found there (she was i believe from abc) she is on antibiotics and expected to be fine. at this point, they arent looking at it as a terrorist act, or thinking that its part of a larger scheme.

5. beardo

beardo Guest

cool, i didnt know we could change subject lines.. good looking seekster

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yes indeed. lower right hand corner. center of the universe.

7. CATS

CATS Senior Member

Is this inconjunction with the cases in florida, or is this a isolated incident in the big apple.

8. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

damn don't kill the messanger. and don't you think it's a bit weird that this shit is popping up in states other than flordia. it's not that light of a matter considering before the sept 11th attacks there hasn't been an anthrax incident for 20 years

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...okay not to panic, but does anyone wanna just pack up and move to bali for the fuck it....lemme know....any island will do....me

10. beardo

beardo Guest

true. no one denies that, but screaming ANTHRAX IN NEW YORK says mofos are dropping dead left and right. people have family there. they dont need to be shooken up any more than is absolutely necessary. lets use our noggins eh?

11. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

whatever. the fact that i put the letters iin caps is no reason to jump all over me. just posting a serious story and the caps are so people see it so they can be informed not for my satisfaction of causing a stir.

12. beardo

beardo Guest

ANTHRAX IN NEW YORK!!!! is panic. im not gonna fight with you. usually your right, caps get attention. this is a little bit different than WHATS YOUR FAVORITE FUCKING CHIPS MAN!!?? use some tact. people will see your thread either way.

have a nice anthrax free day

13. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest

[​IMG]
    i never try to argue a valid point on the internet for this reason alone

14. beardo

beardo Guest

boy did you jump the gun with that one. there wasnt even an argument yet

15. bumdigger

bumdigger Guest