Anthony Zipper and His Daughter

Weapon X

Apparently, this dude went on Howard Stern before, and he brings his daughter's corpse to punk and metal shows here and there.

At one point, when her 18th birthday had come up and he asked if anyone was willing to marry her and some band member did.

anyway, here's a link.

http://home.earthlink.net/~craigcalman/htsa.htm

Do you SEE???? DO YOU SEE? HIS DAUGHTER IS STUFFED! TAXIDERMIED! AUSUSEOIHSOFH{SOF S

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Nov 22 2005, 03:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Nov 22 2005, 03:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Nov 20 2005, 08:26 PM

I saw a crime show on some Doctor who preserved his dead wife's corpse and slept with it for years (fucked it through a homemade vagina).. My googling has come up with nothing.

I saw that shit. I think it was on HBO.

[/b]

that's love right there.

Guest fr8lover

i remember the stern show when this guy came in. the consensus of the crew was that it was 100% fake and the dude sounded extremely nuts. looks like a doll to me, too.