Another weekend passed..

It was a good weekend. Partied with some old friends on friday, ended up drinking alot of beer and hairy buffalo. We soaked the fruit in everclear, thus i was quite intoxicated. But not enough to drive all the way to Cinci to get fucked up at a bbq with old friends alittle while after. A good party to say the least, got drunk had some good ribs and sweet blunt, and then incited a nice skinny dipping party with some friends(a few were quite bangin too) in a public pool we snuck into. Drunken ass naked back-flips off high dives are not recommended unless you like having your balls pushed into your throat. Then i chased a guy on a bike down a block in a half trying to get him to let me ride it. It didnt work. Anyways, i just got done smoking a nice j. And im chillin. Also, i went back to this layup that had the same train on it forever and noticed that a nace pannel has been sitting in the same place since i first saw it, took some pictures and left.

Anything interesting happen this weekend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i got shitty drunk and went to a party out in the country and hung out with some country kids before i passed out in the gravel with this cute asian girl taking care of me, but i was too iniebriated to establish anything. got home passed out and woke up on saturday and ended up getting drunk again and being hit on my a girl with my same last name (ok theres one letter difference but JESUS...too weird).

woke up today and ive been sitting around watching "Friday" and eating portobello mushrooms i grilled up. fuckin dope.

had a smoke.played some bball.had a smoke.started drinking.went to a mates party that turned out to be a big ass mofo party which was good.got drunk as fuck.abused the shit out of my girlfreind cause she was being a dick.recovered all day sunday in the sun down by the river with her.

this weekend was ok... def got fucked up, saturday i was either high or somewhat drunk pretty much all day, and i wasted a good portion of my time finding out that trying to find full versions of illustrator 10 & dreamweaver mx for mac are damn near impossible...

this coming weekend is the one im looking forward to, no more work starting thursday, then off into DC and then to see roots/outkast on sat... then maybe chill with the ex on sunday. get some play? perhaps. we will see.

participated in a messenger race

got high

wrecked in front of a basketball court full of dudes

nearly met death when my chain popped off my track bike in a busy intersection at full speed

got sweaty and tired

got high again

got lied to

got depressed angry and pissed off

wrote on a bunch of stuff..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I posted this in the wrong thread I guess, so I'm copy/pasting here:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Yesterday, I went to see Road to Perdition at night. Then we went to eat at a very nice Thai restaurant. Afterwards, we went to a little bar/club thing where they were playing the fucking best jazzy house ever, there was a nice little grooving circle going on, and I tore the place apart. I don't think I've ever danced that good in my life, and I didn't even go down on the floor, just strictly uprocks. I got props and winks from an insanely good-looking bartender.

Then I went to the beach, where we spent 8 hours walking along the reef and finally settling down with a nice blanket, some rum and some coke. The best part: I was joined all this time by my friend and two exotic, gorgeous, middle eastern women. I got home at 10 AM, and then the cable guy showed up to set up my steezy, so I'm very proud to announce I'm on a ridiculously fast cable connection. Tomorrow I leave to Puerto Rico for a week, hopefully to enjoy some kind of boat partying with my deranged parents.

...and I didn't even have to use my AK, I gotta say, today was a good day. Beer,

El Mamerro

this weekend i chilled w my boys, painted a little drunk bullshit. then chilled in a park having some deep conversations until the sun came up. i love riding through the city when the sun comes up over the water and skyline. got home at 7am and slept til 11. called my boy who i was going to see a concert w. no answer so back to sleep for an hour. still no answer. now half hour. finally! so i get ready and 3 of us hit the Anger Management Tour. tailgate, see some ludacris, drink, meet women, drink, see people i know, drink, tag all over the arena, see eminem kill shit from closer seats we snuck, tailgate after walking up to all the cars w girls in them in traffic w some dude i just met. tailgated, dropped everyone off, bombed til 5am. sun relaxed and watched the sox beat down the orioles in the brawl. wha wha! even if you dont like eminem it was a good time meeting people (especially chicks) and livin it up. i just wish i caught some of the other acts. but fun fun fun!

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by fr8oholic

fuck that, this ninja was high filootin!

INDEED SON!!!$$ thanks for the couch space.

Archived