Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Another week of sitting on my ass....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I was about 20 minutes away from leaving for my first shift at my new job when I got a call from HR. there isnt enough film or training staff onhand for most of the people to start...so my new first shift will be the 10th or 12th. yay. now I wont make the first pay period, and I get to wait 3-4 weeks before getting my first cheque. terrific...now I get to sit here and do nothing cause I have no money....fun....
    gripe about your jobs here....or anything for that matter.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

i work with people who spell Mario as Maryo. ignorant fucks.

3. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

i go to high school...

4. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

i sit on my ass and read about chemicals

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i was quite amused w/ some of the spelling at that place beardo. its crazy.

6. komes

komes Member

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahaa, i find this too funny.

7. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ Veteran Member

work union live better.
    american by birth
    union by choice

8. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I started school today gunna have to cut my hours at my shitty job due to my work load.GO STREAK FUCK WAD!if you have no cans I'm sure you can steal a paint pen some where!

9. Siris

Siris Member

dude.. work sucks.,.. i wish i could go back to school... but i need money... and hten on top of it all my work is labour fun shit! run around carrying shit... but ya sitting on your ass sucks when your doing it but when you start working full time from a full time sitting on your ass job your gonna wish you were sitting on your ass1

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

sitting on your ass is overated....I'm ready to move on. I've got film (4 rolls) so I'll be out benching lots, even if it will be a month before they get developed (along with the 3+ rolls already sitting around waiting to be developed), and somone is visiting from out of town...so the timing on that is great...I'm just pissed cause I need cash. not like I would have got the check soon enough even if I did start today....but it would have been a little sooner. oh well...I'll work somthing out...at least I've got a bit of a paint stash...

11. Natty Boh

Natty Boh New Jack

i fell off a bridge and broke one foot and fractured/dislocated the ankel on my other. i've been in a wheel chair for 3 weeks and have 3 more to go. shitty way to end an otherwise nice summer.

12. Lush

Lush Member

My job's ok. I'm only doing it so I can afford to pay rent. I want to waitress, but I'm not 19 yet (just a few more months baby). Call centres in general suck though. Especially when you're calling a region with a large Spanish speaking(or mexican speeking as bush would say) population. I don't speak a single word of spanish. Hurah.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside