another thanksgiving thread

sect one

well here ...another thanksgiving passes....it didn't feel liek thanksgiving this year and my bday happend to fall on thanksgiving day this year but it didn't feel like a birthday either...everything seems to suck right now i have a gf we've been together a year and 4 months the best thing goin for me right now...but even that i feel like ill lose soon . it sucks being depressed...sorry for makin a whole thread about it. I hope you and your families have a happy thanksgiving

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

bleh..at least you have a chick..its so depressing not being able to be with someone you like...and watching her mess around with a dude who is a total sissy ass punk!! ARGH!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the dude got mad at the girl i like because she tickled him....jesus christ im so much fucking better!!!! one day my day will come....shiet

yeah the only thing about our relationship is that im the one doin everythin in it ...get me? so im like the bitch in it and i dont know sometimes she gets along better with guys a lot better than girls so she has a lot of guy friends makes me jealous and mad... but yeah i'd do anything for this girl and she knows i would i dont know if she takes advantage of it....sheis hard to describe emotionally shes had a harsh life with her father especially piece of shit would hit her...anyways... i got some pro active solution for my bday that shit any good?

Originally posted by el barto

tell her how you feel shes not worth it if she doesnt try to comfort you in some way. i get how you are feelig sometimes. but if i think about it hard enough it really isnt warrented , its just me being selfish. but if thats not the case tell her.

yeah i have man i almost broke up with her cause i told her how its one sided on two occasions and she promised and everything and cried that everythign would be different from then on but it hasnt .. i dont know too much to tell you about my relationship i guess for you to get the full understanding im just glad to have her. I am pretty lucky to have her shes pretty hot especially for me and she means a lot to me and i let ehr know that just worried right now that i might lose her just a gut feeling but ill try my best you know and if i cant make her happy i know i tried....but thanks for trying to help

Archived