Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

another thanksgiving thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sect one, Nov 28, 2002.

1. sect one

sect one Elite Member

well here ...another thanksgiving passes....it didn't feel liek thanksgiving this year and my bday happend to fall on thanksgiving day this year but it didn't feel like a birthday either...everything seems to suck right now i have a gf we've been together a year and 4 months the best thing goin for me right now...but even that i feel like ill lose soon . it sucks being depressed...sorry for makin a whole thread about it. I hope you and your families have a happy thanksgiving

2. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

bleh..at least you have a chick..its so depressing not being able to be with someone you like...and watching her mess around with a dude who is a total sissy ass punk!! ARGH!!

3. el barto

el barto Elite Member

yeh sissy ass punks totally irk me...
    well have a good one when you can sect.

4. sieb

sieb New Jack

i need a girll so bad
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    like right now
    to get up on the tiop

5. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

the dude got mad at the girl i like because she tickled him....jesus christ im so much fucking better!!!! one day my day will come....shiet

6. el barto

el barto Elite Member

hey dotn hate. you have to stick up for yourself or girls will walk all over you. i hate being tickled. im sooooo ticklish ill cry if im tickeled for too long so none of that shit.

7. sect one

sect one Elite Member

yeah the only thing about our relationship is that im the one doin everythin in it ...get me? so im like the bitch in it and i dont know sometimes she gets along better with guys a lot better than girls so she has a lot of guy friends makes me jealous and mad... but yeah i'd do anything for this girl and she knows i would i dont know if she takes advantage of it....sheis hard to describe emotionally shes had a harsh life with her father especially piece of shit would hit her...anyways... i got some pro active solution for my bday that shit any good?

8. el barto

el barto Elite Member

tell her how you feel shes not worth it if she doesnt try to comfort you in some way. i get how you are feelig sometimes. but if i think about it hard enough it really isnt warrented , its just me being selfish. but if thats not the case tell her.

9. sect one

sect one Elite Member

yeah i have man i almost broke up with her cause i told her how its one sided on two occasions and she promised and everything and cried that everythign would be different from then on but it hasnt .. i dont know too much to tell you about my relationship i guess for you to get the full understanding im just glad to have her. I am pretty lucky to have her shes pretty hot especially for me and she means a lot to me and i let ehr know that just worried right now that i might lose her just a gut feeling but ill try my best you know and if i cant make her happy i know i tried....but thanks for trying to help