another step towards reclaiming the board for talent

troy1492

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates

There are three there that look exactly like kegr/gamble/bern, you know which ones...it's a good style just add a little of your own style too it.

i admit there are similarities...when there arnt many writers to look up to in your city i guess it happens...i honestly dont think they look JUST like and of them to the point that i would compare pictures if having a long swoop on letters makes it the exact same style im sorry but this is what comes from my hand i cant really change that...and if i could pull it off youd probelly say i was biting some one else so it really doesnt matter...on that

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/2401/15892'>

another for yall...bitin from the deapest parts of my brain

your not the only one with that style, and you may have come up with that in your head, but the credit all goes to the person who threw it up first, im not gonna call you a biter cause im not in your shoes, i cant say wether your lying or not, so im gonna assume your telling the truth, but other tahn that its looking good!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

looks dope...that chicks abs are kind of yuck though, if i saw a girl with that big of abs, id probably try to punch them. i just really really really want to punch those things. i like the orange piece piece though. sick.

Guest PAYROLL

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Try painting your sketches on walls instead of getting ups with your mediocre blackbook on the internet. Fuck this forum for real. No good writer shows off his blackbook to just anyone; the reason that toys are prevalent in here is because posting your whole fucking book is a toy move...JUST PAINT THE SHIT!!!

notice how often i post? i went thru this and there was almost nothing that was worth looking at plain and simple...and since the alphebet wars i havnt seen shit...so whatever none of this shit is even from my book, its all in other peoples shit, or do real writers not do that either???thanks for your opinion but i dont need you to tell me what a writer is

Re: I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT ONCE MORE...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

HOT... SICK... WICKED... DISGUSTING... ILL... COOL... RAW... DOPE... CRAZY... BANANAS... UGLY... PHAT... NERVEWRECKING... ETC...

I THINK I NEED A CHIIL PILL???

mEn@cE*:king: wE

What the hell? are you an idiot?

Nice Art

Re: I SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT ONCE MORE...

Originally posted by eCaNeMMeNaCe

HOT... SICK... WICKED... DISGUSTING... ILL... COOL... RAW... DOPE... CRAZY... BANANAS... UGLY... PHAT... NERVEWRECKING... ETC...

mEn@cE*:king: wE

yeah!!

Archived