another sketch?worth paintin?

enime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

practice more....fix your 3d up a bit. and if you actaully use black for the fill and green for the outline/3d, be carefull what shade of green you use. if your going to do it that way use a really light green. if i were you, i would use green for the fill and black for the outline/3d, itll look better and stand out more.

Guest tears*uno

k dude

paint it on plywood please dont put that up in publi because it isnt good, none of the lines are straight and its uneven

if you want to get up stick to tags and maybe throwups but dont put that up

not trying to be a dick just advice

Originally posted by WALE!pd

never touch a can unless you are painting plywood... just work on your can control ALOT if you cant draw a straight line with a pen , marker ect. will do MUCH worse with a can

i'm goign to have to disagree with you. i don't know about yourself, but when i do a straight line with a can, i use my arm. on paper, however i usually have my hand on the page and moving the pen with my fingers. it is so completely different, you need to experience and practice. i dont know what's up with people talking about "don't paint till youre good" and shit... that's like saying, "hey, guy, don't ride a bike until you know how". it doesn't work like that. and yes, can control is a lot more difficult to master than "pen control".

but why would one take it to the internet to see if their piece is "worth" painting?

well i dont know how your gonna paint a straight line with a can... with a pen you have your arm resting on something its stablized ... but im not saying dont paint at all paint plywood go bomb whatever but your piece is gonna look worse than that on a wall but do as you please i dotn really give a fuck if you paint it or not i dont have to look at it, you do

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i'm goign to have to disagree with you. i don't know about yourself, but when i do a straight line with a can, i use my arm. on paper, however i usually have my hand on the page and moving the pen with my fingers. it is so completely different, you need to experience and practice. i dont know what's up with people talking about "don't paint till youre good" and shit... that's like saying, "hey, guy, don't ride a bike until you know how". it doesn't work like that. and yes, can control is a lot more difficult to master than "pen control".

but why would one take it to the internet to see if their piece is "worth" painting?

mos def agree with this kat....nice comparsion with the bike thang.....definetly true....go out paint and learn from trial and error...only way ya gonna learn....

uno

Archived