Another shooting this morning...

Con

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by !@#$%

police have surrounded a white van...

it sounds like police are surrounding lots of white vans...

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I hope dude doesn't go out in some police check point bullshit........WHAT IFFFFFFFFFFF this is the Zodiac killers come back?

wow i remember those stories. he was out west right? or at least for a large time?

Guest Skull&Bones

I really hope it is related to a Muslim EXREMIST (notice I said extremist, not Muslims in general) and not one of our own nutjobs. All that will do is help all these pussy democratic anti-war people to push the point that terrorism is not as big a deal and we don't need to worry so much about people of middle eastern descent. Don't get me wrong. I'm so fucking far from racist it's sick, but facts are facts, and this will only help these people brainwash the country into thinking otherwise. I'm not making much sense but hopefully you get the point of what I mean. I want it to be related to Al-Queda to help show we need to do somethign about this shit! I hope to god that the oil tanker will be positively linked to them as well.

Originally posted by EROTICA67 ID

YEA.. I WAS THINKIN THAT IF HE GETS CAUGHT HE WOULD BLOW HIMSELF.. BUT I DONT THINK IT WILL BE SOON TILL THEY FIND THEM:(

EEEEEEE! ITS QUEN!~HOW ARE YOU MAMA? I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER!! I WAS OUT IN NY THIS SUMMER TOO. =D

"HOLLA" (i missed you:( )

Originally posted by Skull&Bones

all these pussy democratic anti-war people

christ

don't you realize that some people are against this war because it would create MORE terrorism, not stop it..

al qaeda and iraq have not even been positively linked..

Yesterday, the Central Intelligence Agency released a letter that turns President Bush's argument for war on its head. In it, a senior intelligence official said that the likelihood of an attack by Saddam using weapons of mass destruction in the "foreseeable future" is low. But he went on to say that if Saddam was attacked, the likelihood of him using chemical or biological weapons or providing them to terrorist organizations was "pretty high."

In other words, a war against Iraq would likely create exactly the disaster that President Bush claims it will prevent. It may be the only circumstance under which Saddam Hussein would use whatever chemical or biological weapons are at his disposal against the United States. (There still isn't any solid evidence that Saddam has any weapons of mass destruction.)

grow a brain..

I really hope it is related to a Muslim EXREMIST (notice I said extremist, not Muslims in general) and not one of our own nutjobs.

oh yeah, i guess you forgot about timothy mcveigh and the unabomber

not all terrorists are muslim

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

I really hope it is related to a Muslim EXREMIST (notice I said extremist, not Muslims in general) and not one of our own nutjobs. All that will do is help all these pussy democratic anti-war people to push the point that terrorism is not as big a deal and we don't need to worry so much about people of middle eastern descent. Don't get me wrong. I'm so fucking far from racist it's sick, but facts are facts, and this will only help these people brainwash the country into thinking otherwise. I'm not making much sense but hopefully you get the point of what I mean. I want it to be related to Al-Queda to help show we need to do somethign about this shit! I hope to god that the oil tanker will be positively linked to them as well.

goddamn

fucked up, i dont know where to begin...

r2, i didnt hear aboput that report, but would love to see it. i cant believe that people still think that this goes much further then oil, military, justification of lost civil rights (US and abroad) and the US ignoring international treatys.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by !@#$%

oh yeah, i guess you forgot about timothy mcveigh and the unabomber

not all terrorists are muslim

although a independent reporter from OKC was finally able to present her case about mcveigh being relateed to al quaida. not saying it's true, but she was meeting with arlen specter, when the FBI and CIA had continuously refused to evenglance at her report...

there was some mention of that report in the last newsweek (i know the political people on the board will prolly criticize me for getting info from that magazine, but their reporting is still extremely reliable)..and also in some emails i got from the organization that setup the nowaroniraq internet petition

there has also been some debate at least in congress that has made some mention of those reports..

extremely disturbing..

in the local newspaper, they got about 20 people together to share views on the upcoming war..

of all the scholars, authors, professors and veterans they got together tyo talk about it, only ONE person was in favor of war..and he drew a reaching link between saddam hussein and hitler's regimes..

anyway, i really hope they catch the fucking moron killing innocents....al qaeda, terrorist, amerikkkan or not

woah...

The Spotsylvania County Sheriff said a state police trooper was near the gas station at the time of the attack. "The uniformed trooper was directly across the street and obviously we're dealing with an individual that's extremely violent and obviously doesn't care," said Maj. Howard Smith of the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's department.

fredericksburg pics

Ok so me and my friend decided to go check out this shit out...so we go up there and go past all the media stuff and to the hotel across the street. Theres caution tape everywhere so we have to go around the hotel to right across the exxon. We don't cross any caution tape but we get as close as we can...so we look around then i take a few pics. We were there for about a minute when we trun around to walk away when bam a cops right in our face asking us who were are and what we're doing and he was brought over there because he had there was some un-authorized people taking pictures. We tell him we were just taking a few pics and we didnt cross any tape so we thought it was cool, apparently it wasn't. He starts telling us he could arrest us right now and take us to jail because we made so many violations blahblahblah, he searches us a few times and then gets our name, SS #, adress, and so on. He lets us go and we leave...so I went through tons of bullshit for these pics so here ya go:

http://www.overgrow.com/edge/gallery/23321/chris-014.jpg'>

Archived