another serious topic..not so much about god. please read all.itll make u think

taco bell bomber

ok mods sorry.but i started a new thread cause the othjer one was up to like 40 replies and at the bottom so this can go here for now unless u guys decide to delete..but yea anyway

as u guys read in my other thread u know im not to happy with the wya life is going right now..and what im abotu to say may sound alittle queer to u right now but i dont care so check this..yea i wake up in a sad mood..kinda depressed about how everythings going..now when im depressed i dont usualy seem depressed cause im always joking around even when im mad..so yea i go to school and 5th period comes, my lunch per., so i go to the bagel shop and im ordering. when i walked in there was already one costumer in there waiting for his order. i suppose a black or spanish decent..mabey a mix..but thats irrelevent. so anyway its been abotu a few min and im waiting for my bacon egg and cheese..so the costumer walks up to the counter looks at me..smiles and tells me to cheer up..out of no where..so im like "ahh no reason to be. everything has being going bad latlyl"..so he says.."theres alot to be happy about, there alot of other people in worse situations than you, you should try to concentrate on the good times and ignore the bad.no matter how hard it is" so i simply relied "you know your abosoultly right".. so he says "god has a plan for everyone, mabey hes jus testing your faith and stabitliy"..now this was a normal guy..looked like a construction worker mabey..but yet some how by him saying this made me a feel that much better.. the fact that a total stranger can affect my day soo much jus blew my mind..as im leaving he says "try to have a good day, good moments out power the bad"...i jus said have a good one and left..i really dont know why iom telling all of u this but mabey it will affect u the same way...i kept thinking abotu that all day, what he said..focus on the good moments and ignore the bad..that is really good advice...i dunno i jus wanted to tell someone..so i hope u read it all

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

i feel you bro, i get that stuff a lot. im down quite often....just keep on keepin on broham. remember the good times and think about good things coming up, not the bad. accentuate the affermative, yoski!

find a bible and read the book of job. (pronounced jobe.) i had to read it for a religions class once, and since then its been one of my favorite things. the crux of it is that god is testing job's faith. he kills his family, kills animals, gives him terrible blisters all over his body and throughout the hole thing job stays faithfull to god. now personaly, that seems a bit ridiculous, what kind of god would wish that upon his people? i dont know, and i dont really give a shit. i dont care about god. and if there is one, he knows that im right. what i took from it, was being true to yourself. trusting in yourself to be strong and do what needs to be done in any situation. shits been going bad for you? hey man, shits going bad for alot of us. i'll bet the farm that the last two weeks of my life make whatever your dealing with look like a sickly goldfish. but im still standing. how? cause i refuse to let myself get all fucking beat up by it all. all you really have in this world is yourself, and the faith you have in yourself. thats all faith in 'god' is, its faith that when the time comes, when you are truly challenged, that you will get through it fine. so read that and believe in yourself.

sorry this is so jumbled, its 3 in the morning and ive had, as usual, a shitty day. dont be ashamed of looking for answer though bro, and dont let anyone on here tell you what is 'the truth.' the truth is whatever you want to believe. whatever makes sense to you. if that is christianity, then hey man, follow your heart. im pretty sick of seeing people shit on christianity, but then big up some other religion. i myself am guilty of this in the past, but im an older wiser fellow these days. look and ye shall find, or build it and they will come... however you wanna put it... if you have faith in yourself, you'll always come out fine. im sorry this isnt as elequent as id like it to be.

I think you encountered a wise man. While I differ in his beliefs on God I dig what he is saying about the good times.

Think of it this way, if you never had bad times to compare the good times to, how would you know they were good. Doesn't the pain we all experience increase the joy we are able to feel. I am not into S&M, but I believe the same principles apply only I am speaking on an emotional rather than physical level.

Archived