Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Another Revenge Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Feb 21, 2006.

1. Ok, so like a week ago i go to pick my car and i see a note on the window
    and a crack on the bumper. Somebody fucked me while trying to unpark.
    The note had his cellphone number, his first name and a description of the damage, LEFT-BACK-BUMPER-CRACK...i'm like cool, people usually dont even bother to leave a note. Call the dude, sounds around 50ish, suggest to pass by so we can co-sign a friendly report (paper form done by the drivers when theres no disagreement over who fucked up) and get done with the whole deal. He sais he'll just swing by his insurance company and call me back with the info. To make a long story short, eversince then, dude is straight up bullshitting me and problem is my hands are tied, with a cell number and a first name theres nothing i can do legaly.
    Most likely the fucker will get away with it. So, my resourcefull friends, i have a cellphone number...tell me something cool i can do with it to retaliate.

2. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

can't you get names and addresses from cell phone numbers?........i would say steal his dog/pet and wait till he posts a reward....shit its your money you can collect the reward and it should be legit.....on second thought...what do people cherish more then their pets......hmmm.....fuck it...take his kid/kids and wait for a reward....

(seriously tho: find his name-first and last-- and number and file a report)

3. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

Here's a solution:

put an add in the newspaper classified section with his name and number.
    If you lived in the states, I'd say make it for something really low-brow,
    like wrestling or monster trucks. here's the key: the add has to say something like
    'I work the night shift, so please call from 4:00 to 6:00 AM.'

the whole reason why this works:
    most newspapers dont ask for ID and they let you pay cash.

4. Theres no way you can get a Full name out of a number around here.

5. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

hahaha

but seriously look up the guys address on the hyperglobalmeganet and then go to his house take a BAT AND WACK his fucking car. or if you think thats to conspicuous (or however you spell it) go steal his grill from his backyard its such a random crime and its easy and you get off with a fucking GRILL which are expensive!!!! Remeber remove propane tank itll make everything much easier.

One time to get revenge i got a nice score of like 100 or 150 bmx trophys some lady was throwing out. I took everybox anytime someone was tailgating us we would take a trophy and throw it out the car right behind us.

We also took these trophys and set them all up on a couple of our friends doorsteps it was funny when i was in highschool so random but a great score non the less i dont know what this has to do with this thread yet i keep rambling on and on maybe i should go do some work right now however i am unsure if i want to because getting paid for sitting here talking to you people is so much funner more fun what ever funner should be made into a word along with funner'er that would be the more extreme version of funner and just shows how etreme the fun was ok i am getting looked at by my boss peace bitches...

6. Spuds Mckenzie

Spuds Mckenzie Member

Sometimes you can just put the number in Google and you can get all the info. Really scary shit.

7. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

only problem with that would be that homie might turn his phone off at night. advertise free kittens, cheap ipods, or golden egg laying chickens...something like that.

edit...or the ole man on man personals advert.

8. dubsface

dubsface Member

Do you have any insurance/authority connections? Id try to get a hold of his info, but don't fuck up his car yet. Find out his license plate #, call him and discuss the matter without letting himknow you know his info. Then, if it comes down to it, casually say his license plate number and other info. See how he reacts to that.
    I know my moms works for an insurance company and they have systems where they can basically find out anything about anyone just by entering some personal information.

Now, if he still gives you grief... wait a couple of months, find his car, and do a lil "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" and fuck up his car in the EXACT location and way he messed up your's.

Aight.

9. Obviously, you should throw McSalads at his front door.

10. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

pass the number out to the destruction league and let them scipe dude until he has no recourse but to get a new number...?

11. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

4 words--Craigs List Gay Personal

12. MAGS156

MAGS156 Senior Member

:haha: :haha:

13. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

^ fuck yeah..i almost forgot about that one.

14. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I've found peoples info from numbers with little effort on the interweb.

I am also plotting some revenge at the moment.

Bitch is getting her tires slashed and "whore" etched into her back window.

Wonk.

15. eights

eights New Jack

Put the number into Google, if the guy works for a company that has a website and his number is listed on the site (for whatever reason) - bingo, you know where he works.