Another Revenge Planning Thread

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, so like a week ago i go to pick my car and i see a note on the window

and a crack on the bumper. Somebody fucked me while trying to unpark.

The note had his cellphone number, his first name and a description of the damage, LEFT-BACK-BUMPER-CRACK...i'm like cool, people usually dont even bother to leave a note. Call the dude, sounds around 50ish, suggest to pass by so we can co-sign a friendly report (paper form done by the drivers when theres no disagreement over who fucked up) and get done with the whole deal. He sais he'll just swing by his insurance company and call me back with the info. To make a long story short, eversince then, dude is straight up bullshitting me and problem is my hands are tied, with a cell number and a first name theres nothing i can do legaly.

Most likely the fucker will get away with it. So, my resourcefull friends, i have a cellphone number...tell me something cool i can do with it to retaliate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can't you get names and addresses from cell phone numbers?........i would say steal his dog/pet and wait till he posts a reward....shit its your money you can collect the reward and it should be legit.....on second thought...what do people cherish more then their pets......hmmm.....fuck it...take his kid/kids and wait for a reward....

(seriously tho: find his name-first and last-- and number and file a report)

Here's a solution:

put an add in the newspaper classified section with his name and number.

If you lived in the states, I'd say make it for something really low-brow,

like wrestling or monster trucks. here's the key: the add has to say something like

'I work the night shift, so please call from 4:00 to 6:00 AM.'

the whole reason why this works:

most newspapers dont ask for ID and they let you pay cash.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 21 2006, 07:26 AM

I'd say make it for something really low-brow,

like wrestling or monster trucks.

hahaha

but seriously look up the guys address on the hyperglobalmeganet and then go to his house take a BAT AND WACK his fucking car. or if you think thats to conspicuous (or however you spell it) go steal his grill from his backyard its such a random crime and its easy and you get off with a fucking GRILL which are expensive!!!! Remeber remove propane tank itll make everything much easier.

One time to get revenge i got a nice score of like 100 or 150 bmx trophys some lady was throwing out. I took everybox anytime someone was tailgating us we would take a trophy and throw it out the car right behind us.

We also took these trophys and set them all up on a couple of our friends doorsteps it was funny when i was in highschool so random but a great score non the less i dont know what this has to do with this thread yet i keep rambling on and on maybe i should go do some work right now however i am unsure if i want to because getting paid for sitting here talking to you people is so much funner more fun what ever funner should be made into a word along with funner'er that would be the more extreme version of funner and just shows how etreme the fun was ok i am getting looked at by my boss peace bitches...

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Feb 21 2006, 06:26 AM

'I work the night shift, so please call from 4:00 to 6:00 AM.'

only problem with that would be that homie might turn his phone off at night. advertise free kittens, cheap ipods, or golden egg laying chickens...something like that.

edit...or the ole man on man personals advert.

Do you have any insurance/authority connections? Id try to get a hold of his info, but don't fuck up his car yet. Find out his license plate #, call him and discuss the matter without letting himknow you know his info. Then, if it comes down to it, casually say his license plate number and other info. See how he reacts to that.

I know my moms works for an insurance company and they have systems where they can basically find out anything about anyone just by entering some personal information.

Now, if he still gives you grief... wait a couple of months, find his car, and do a lil "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" and fuck up his car in the EXACT location and way he messed up your's.

Aight.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Feb 21 2006, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Feb 21 2006, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Feb 21 2006, 10:52 AM

Bitch is getting her tires slashed and "whore" etched into her back window.

I prefer to go the inconvenience route nowadays...

remove the valves from all tires and shoot some of that expanding foam in the tailpipe.

[/b]

Syrup under the door handles..

Spray paint the license plates..

Super glue the windshield wipers and key holes...

go psychological...

put red cool aid under his car so he thinks hes got a transmition fluid leak and it will slowly eat a way at him.

tape extra car parts to the underside of the car, so when they fall off dude thinks his cars falling apart.

yes i know you have no address.

I super glued some kids locker in middle school one time.

He was this ultra weak annoying black kid and he was afraid my friends and I would merk him at any moment.

It was tight because I just had one of my friends clown on him and occupy his attention while I super glued EVERYTHING.

I'm talkin' the lock, the dial on the combo, the hinges, and the keyhole on the combo.

I too had someone fuck me over with a little damage done to their car. I swear to god, Indian people are the worst to hit around here because they always make up some shit to try to squeeze money out of you.

I hit this dudes car and did zero damage and he gets out like AHHHH MY NECK!

Wanted to kill him.

His car got totalled because it was less expensive than repairing the bumper.

As for shit to do to cars, bologne on paint on a hot day. I hear it messes up the paint.

You could also do the shaving cream bomb.

Freeze about six, ten, twenty, whatever, cans of shaving cream, cut them open, and throw the the frozen blocks of the cream into dude's car at night. It will fill the car with shaving cream.

Or just bust him in the head with a pipe.

-fuse.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 21 2006, 01:54 PM

back to the hypercubes revenge...you could always have a shit ton of people send the dude text messages. kinda doubtful that he has unlimited text messaging plan. I'm assuming they cost to receive over there...just like here. granted it'd take an entire forum of people to make a dent in his bill.

Interesting, I think we are in a forum....

Post it up.

-fuse.

Guest Sparoism

Pull the valve cores from the tires and fill them with water. Or raw sewage. Replace cores.

Then, the next time it's foggy or misty out, take some aluminum oxide and pour a nice long bead of it along the upper edge of each wiper blade. Once the mark turns on the wipers, it will scratch the hell out of the windshield.

Pull the weatherstripping off of the windshield. Then, take a plunger and remove the windshield (might be a two man operation).

If you can get under the hood-

Switch around the order of the distributor wires.

Take a length of old, dirty 10 gauge bell wire, and connect it to the ground terminal of the battery, then ground the battery to the engine compartment.

Pour alginate into the radiator. (Alginate is used to make plaster molds, think of the stuff destists use to make impressions of teeth.)

Coat a toothpick with superglue, jam it into each lock, then snap it off. Repeat as neccessary.

Take an ordinary pencil, and draw a heavy line around the exhaust pipe just before it joins the muffler. Eventually, a fracture will develop at the line. No muffler=noise complaints/citations.

Or, pull the entire exhaust assembly so the car is running straight out of the manifold. (labor intensive, but a great mindfuck....a Geo Metro can sound like a Harley this way.)

Originally posted by heavyLox+Feb 21 2006, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Feb 21 2006, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>pass the number out to the destruction league and let them scipe dude until he has no recourse but to get a new number...?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Feb 21 2006, 01:54 PM

back to the hypercubes revenge...you could always have a shit ton of people send the dude text messages. kinda doubtful that he has unlimited text messaging plan. I'm assuming they cost to receive over there...just like here. granted it'd take an entire forum of people to make a dent in his bill.

there it is.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Feb 21 2006, 10:57 AM

Take an ordinary pencil, and draw a heavy line around the exhaust pipe just before it joins the muffler. Eventually, a fracture will develop at the line. No muffler=noise complaints/citations.

how does this work?

i know im not too knowledgeable about cars, but i dont understand how this could work

Guest Sparoism

Heat induction. Learned it from a muffler guy.

Here's a few more-

Take a iron rod, and jam it into the grill and puncture the radiator. Repeatedly.

Steal the battery and distributor cap/wires.

Drain all the oil out of the car (use a receptacle, so he won't expect anything), and keep the drain plug as a trophy. Or the transmission.

if we're going the evil route...(which I don't recommend)

put instant rice in the radiator.

chocolate in the gas tank (new one to me).

take a knife and slice the inside sidewall of the tire.

<warning...if done correctly...the sidewall of the tire will explode and most likely cause the car to crash>

take a ping pong ball and fill it with liquid drano...via a syringe. close hole with wax and deposit in cars gas tank.

<this is an old school one. I think it only works with leaded gasoline, but I'm not sure>

two litre of soda sprayed all over the top of a car in summer heat.