another pretty face

Guest phr8nigglet

Guest phr8nigglet
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SenorSeven

whoa..fuck that mber its the same shit everytime..

it says "MBER", doesn't it? that's all that counts. Hell, if i find a bucket of chicken shit on the street, i'm sure as fuck going to splash it aroud on a building so it reads my name. MBER has got too much style. As soon as you're as well known as him, then you're allowed to speak.

<3

i hate on haters

Guest drip one

as soon as your as well known as him then you can speak................................................. or is it when your as well known as him its time to do the same thing over and over cause kids like you will ride the dick anyways. this my friends is how style dies. how about we all paint the same thing over and over and then notice if you still stick to that quote....

Originally posted by drip one

as soon as your as well known as him then you can speak................................................. or is it when your as well known as him its time to do the same thing over and over cause kids like you will ride the dick anyways. this my friends is how style dies. how about we all paint the same thing over and over and then notice if you still stick to that quote....

i guess hating contagious, maybe you can get ride of it with antibiotics.

:cool:

Guest sodapop7
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

it says "MBER", doesn't it? that's all that counts. Hell, if i find a bucket of chicken shit on the street, i'm sure as fuck going to splash it aroud on a building so it reads my name. MBER has got too much style. As soon as you're as well known as him, then you're allowed to speak.

<3

if you got the notion i second that emotion

also bump for esel city.bomb.squad.......

Archived