another pointless rant

a friend and I were discussing matters over a cup of Earl Grey, with the evening news on the transistor, when the question arose: ever think of Operation Pipe Dreams and Operation Head-Hunter as forms of ethnic cleansing? minority group, conservatives think: bad. ergo, Operations. we have at least one other operation going on right now, it's called Operation Iraqi Freedom. Also, Tommy Chong, beloved burnout, was recently arrested for trafficking drug paraphernalia. there is a short article in the paper today about lawsuits that were aimed at gun manufacturers because sometimes, their products are used to commit illegal acts. Well, i'm sure sometimes said paraphernalia is used to commit illegal acts, but the pipes, not the guns are outlawed?

and please take a minute portion of the $200 billion war allotment to give the catholic school down the street computers other than Apple IIe's. er... nevermind, the computers won't protect our priveledges. i mean our freedom.

sleep time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i'm waiting for kabar to tell me the money shouldn't be put towards giving school children computers, but it should be put towards giving them all Compton-drive-by-styled automatic weapons. and then he'l tell me he's right because he's 65 and was in the army, trust him, he knows.

i really dont like you

first you diss euro wholecars and say they are easy to do and nothing special...then you diss the only member in here who has WISDOM ans knowledge and a whole lot of life experience:mad:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by fatbastard

i really dont like you

first you diss euro wholecars and say they are easy to do and nothing special...then you diss the only member in here who has WISDOM ans knowledge and a whole lot of life experience:mad:

well said.

Yeah me and my buddies all know too well about Operation Pipe Dreams. Our headshop that we travel to has cut down on the glass and is taking names when purchasing (but they whisper to you "fake name"). I hate to see them just chaning laws overnight. And especially on glass pieces, which play a part in my life about every other hour. My homie has a Chong Bong, it hits so smooth. ;)

So I just have 3 things to say...

FUCK ASHCROFT

FUCK ASHCROFT

FUCK ASHCROFT

Yeah also...Why did they have the hearings in P'Burgh?

and please take a minute portion of the $200 billion war allotment to give the catholic school down the street computers other than Apple IIe's. er... nevermind, the computers won't protect our priveledges. i mean our freedom.

Well the war money comes from federal taxes. School money usually comes from property taxes.

Oh and how come you dont write a check to buy new computers for the school?

"thanks for nothing" - that catholic school when talking about you

Originally posted by Jackson

Ahem... we don't have guns in England.

and thats why Id rather live in USA than England.

I am a legal gun owner myself. I own a Remington 12 gauge. Shit is fully loaded with .00 buck shot, and sits in my closet. I have never shot anyone, I have never threatened to shoot anyone, I have never flashed my gun around to look tough. Its there in case someone comes on to my property with intent to hurt me. So why shouldnt I be allowed to own one?

Originally posted by fatbastard

i really dont like you

please read the rest of what i said in that thread.... nobody understands what i witnessed in italy, and you're too uppity and defensive to take it into account.

what if a guy with a whole bunch of life experience said the first thing we should do to start a good world is kill your family and skin you alive?

genius!

yes, i will write a check as soon as i get a checking account and upwards of $20,000.

i don't care where it comes from, the point is the money's there, somehow.

i'll give you a dollar when a washington bigwig gets AIDS or chinese government officials contract SARS.

computers dont cost that much. besides, catholic schools are funded by donations. you can make a donation as little as 1 cent if youd like.

and by the way, you seem to have a computer, why dont you hand it over?

and where exactly is the money when you say its 'there, somehow' ?

Guest sneak
Originally posted by mapo returns

and thats why Id rather live in USA than England.

I am a legal gun owner myself. I own a Remington 12 gauge. Shit is fully loaded with .00 buck shot, and sits in my closet. I have never shot anyone, I have never threatened to shoot anyone, I have never flashed my gun around to look tough. Its there in case someone comes on to my property with intent to hurt me. So why shouldnt I be allowed to own one?

because the majority of americans shoot 1st, and ask questions later.

please read the rest of what i said in that thread.... nobody understands what i witnessed in italy, and you're too uppity and defensive to take it into account.

what if a guy with a whole bunch of life experience said the first thing we should do to start a good world is kill your family and skin you alive?

genius!

what you witnessed was 1 incident as a tourist it really dosent mean shit, and beleive it or not theres more to europe than italy.. iam an aussie and when i was in the us i saw things that i thought would be easy like freights sitting in the middle of nowhere across a park in the bushes i also saw rusto and krylon at walmart for $3 but i cant judge a whole countrys graff scene on a 6 month holiday

no i wouldnt kill my family, but at the other hand i wouldnt assume somebody is going to come into a thread and give an opinion they havent given

think mate think!

Archived