Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

another pointless rant

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, May 18, 2003.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

a friend and I were discussing matters over a cup of Earl Grey, with the evening news on the transistor, when the question arose: ever think of Operation Pipe Dreams and Operation Head-Hunter as forms of ethnic cleansing? minority group, conservatives think: bad. ergo, Operations. we have at least one other operation going on right now, it's called Operation Iraqi Freedom. Also, Tommy Chong, beloved burnout, was recently arrested for trafficking drug paraphernalia. there is a short article in the paper today about lawsuits that were aimed at gun manufacturers because sometimes, their products are used to commit illegal acts. Well, i'm sure sometimes said paraphernalia is used to commit illegal acts, but the pipes, not the guns are outlawed?

and please take a minute portion of the $200 billion war allotment to give the catholic school down the street computers other than Apple IIe's. er... nevermind, the computers won't protect our priveledges. i mean our freedom.

sleep time

2. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

i'm waiting for kabar to tell me the money shouldn't be put towards giving school children computers, but it should be put towards giving them all Compton-drive-by-styled automatic weapons. and then he'l tell me he's right because he's 65 and was in the army, trust him, he knows.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

4. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Dick Quickwood

let the fuckers cancel themselves out. its a problem that takes care of itself.

6. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

i really dont like you

first you diss euro wholecars and say they are easy to do and nothing special...then you diss the only member in here who has WISDOM ans knowledge and a whole lot of life experience:mad:

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

now THAT's some pointless ranting

good show ole chum

8. sneak

sneak Guest

well said.

9. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://www.brucebelltours.com/assets/images/War_1812.jpg'>

endless war!

10. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Yeah me and my buddies all know too well about Operation Pipe Dreams. Our headshop that we travel to has cut down on the glass and is taking names when purchasing (but they whisper to you "fake name"). I hate to see them just chaning laws overnight. And especially on glass pieces, which play a part in my life about every other hour. My homie has a Chong Bong, it hits so smooth. ;)
    So I just have 3 things to say...
    FUCK ASHCROFT
    FUCK ASHCROFT
    FUCK ASHCROFT

Yeah also...Why did they have the hearings in P'Burgh?

11. Dick Quickwood

fuck bush
    fuck rumsfeld
    fuck condoleeza
    fuck them all to hell

12. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

Well the war money comes from federal taxes. School money usually comes from property taxes.

Oh and how come you dont write a check to buy new computers for the school?

"thanks for nothing" - that catholic school when talking about you

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Ahem... we don't have guns in England.

15. sneak

sneak Guest

^and thats why im not that scared of the police!