another peta video

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i swear.. i would like to go where this happens, skin one of these humans just so people can hear what the animals say...haha!! an idea if i ever decide to go completely nuts. i can live in the hills and keep people in cages.. bust out a video camera and send my work to peta.. remember me when they bring it up on CNN

THE MOVIE LINK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dig the nude models, but asides from that....

I mean 'Anti-Racist-Action' is just as violent as the skinheads.

Everyone should watch the Penn&Teller 'Bullshit' episode on PETA.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Mar 17 2005, 02:34 PM

That was fucking terrible. I couldn't even watch it.

i'm with ya on that one.I would like to put my 9mm up those peoples asses and fire a round.I understand killing for fodd and they do it fast but the people in that video are doing for fur and fun.Fuck them!!! :hatred: :hatred:

Guest uncle-boy

what the fuck.

i seriously cant and will never understand how someone could treat any living thing like that.

fucking horrible.

made me tear up.

:(

alright. im sorry yall but how the hell do any of you expect somebody to watch that video after the way yall have been talking it up?

ive seen alot of peta videos in my day and yes fur is fucked up. i considered watching it and after reading that discussion theres no way in hell im watching that shit now.

Originally posted by uncle-boy@Mar 17 2005, 07:06 PM

what the fuck.

i seriously cant and will never understand how someone could treat any living thing like that.

fucking horrible.

made me tear up.

:(

I'm with you on that one..I didnt even watch the video but I have an Idea of whats goin on..Its like them people killin those white baby seals..I just picked up a chinchilla and she was bein neglected..Its takin me a while but I'm earnin her trust..I cant believe people like Punkass P Diddy pay thousands of dollars for a chinchilla fur...They are really nice cute harmless animals..I once read an article on the newspaper bout Chihuahuas..When that taco bell shit was goin on, everybody and their mama wanted one.Now there're thousands of Chihuahuas bein put to sleep cause their owners are just simply tired of them..People with no heart towards animals will pay sooner or later..

*Edit*

Shoutouts to my Lil Chihuahua.. :love2:

Originally posted by ARCEL+Mar 18 2005, 01:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Mar 18 2005, 01:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jimmy Jump@Mar 17 2005, 06:21 PM

disturbing. similar methods are used for leather too. http://www.cowsarecool.com/theFacts.asp

i dispute the name of that site, cows are disgusting animals.

[/b]

i must second this. i park near a pig/cow swine at school sometimes...

it's fucking rank.

yeah i saw that shit on ogrish like a month ago...it actually shocked me a little...my jaw was down for a good 5 min.

now its nothing to me...but the dudes doing the skinning are bastards for not taking the time to kill the fucking thing befor they skin it...

i wonder what it would be like to box off a head of a man...and set the rest of him on fire...and see what he would sound like while burning to death.

uh oh...

Guest willy.wonka

BARAKA-00AA1-poster_hires.jpg

YOU KNOW MY HOMIE WAS TELLIN ME ON HOW HE SAW THIS VIDEO FROM PETA..

he told me that they were video taping this POLAR BEAR. this bear was a greenish purple color and too week to try and pull it's self up unto the ice...

help it out? feed that thing?

global warming is seriously fucking up the planet, there will be a new north pole