Another "Me Me Me" thread....

WhAt_dA_fUcK

i gotta ask some advice ive been friends with this female since 3rd grade (im 20 yrs old now) im not gonna tell you whats great about her cuz no one really cares but recently i have actually developed what some people call a "Crush"...is it even worth it? to see what can ever come of it...and if so i have no idea on how to tell her cuz she isnt a girl i just meet at a party....any thoughts or ideas?

*i think i left out an important part of this story....im in the military and the last time ive seen her was sophmore year we messed around in freshman year...she kinda moved away and shit but recently my sister happened to go into where she works and began talkin about me with her friends and my friend happened to over hear and asked if it was the same guy which turned out it was and just about 2 weeks ago she called me up out of no where....weve been talkin since...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"i know someday, my day will come.

i know someday, i'll be the only one."

descendents fixes everything.

dude, you either are "untouchable" because you've obtained brother status at this point or you missed your chance long ago. just stay friends and fantasize about her a bunch.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

You've been friends since 3rd grade and you STILL haven't made a move? Dude, you fell in the "friend zone" a long time ago.... why ruin a good thing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

friend zone... not made a move since 3rd grade. roflmoa

Dude, you fell in the "friend zone" a long time ago....

instant remedy - just add (lots of) alcohol.

invite her to some party or something get her liquored up and enjoy the ride homey.

avils / breakin out of the friend zone since day one and im cool like seeking coz i put my signature like this

:huh?:

Originally posted by avils

invite her to some party or something get her liquored up and enjoy the ride homey.

then prepare for "the awkward friend zone" the next day. you are then to be forever known as the "asshole who took advantage of >insert name here< at a party", therefore limiting (or eliminating) your chances of ever hittin it with one of her friends or acquaintances in future

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

then prepare for "the awkward friend zone" the next day. you are then to be forever known as the "asshole who took advantage of >insert name here< at a party", therefore limiting (or eliminating) your chances of ever hittin it with one of her friends or acquaintances in future

uh huh.. so what happened to 'find em, fuck em, flee' :confused:

avils / im still cool like seeking

uh huh.. so what happened to 'find em, fuck em, flee' :confused:

avils / im still cool like seeking

well if you want to FFF any of her friends, the drunk party route is not the way to go. are you going to give up the chance for multiple pussy for one night of singular pussy (and drunk singular pussy, no less)?

well if you want to FFF any of her friends, the drunk party route is not the way to go. are you going to give up the chance for multiple pussy for one night of singular pussy (and drunk singular pussy, no less)?

homes youse a gonna get stuck in multiple friend zones if you're thinkin of not hitting homegirl while shes all drunk and shit (thus cementing your place as 'my bestest guy friend that doesnt pull moves on me even when im supa drunk and begging for it in the ass') just so that you can work her friends... im not into it. FFF all the way unless its gonna be a regular occurence which is even better.

'her only drug is sex, she got a taste for the ball waste and underwear lace not really one to care' lc

homes youse a gonna get stuck in multiple friend zones if you're thinkin of not hitting homegirl while shes all drunk and shit (thus cementing your place as 'my bestest guy friend that doesnt pull moves on me even when im supa drunk and begging for it in the ass') just so that you can work her friends

but dude if you can elevate yourself to that status she'll recommend you to all her friends, and you'll be getting so much pussy coming at you left-and-right you'd need a fly swatter to stay on top of that shit

but dude if you can elevate yourself to that status she'll recommend you to all her friends, and you'll be getting so much pussy coming at you left-and-right you'd need a fly swatter to stay on top of that shit

DUDE !!! im droppin rohys in a bitches drink left right and centre. you got next

If you gotta get girls drunk to sleep with you.... then you must be pretty unattractive.

i've never pulled this shit in my life. i can just imagine getting stuck in and having her throw up all over herself half way thru. fuck that.

i was actually reading something in the paper about some study they did that showed women don't get "beer goggles" like guys do. they showed people pics of good looking and not-so good looking people and got them to rate what they saw. they then got em drunk and did the same thing. the guys rated the girls alot higher after a few drinks, but the girls rated the guys the same.

Yeah, but try not to come off as a creep. Also, if she says “it can’t happen again” the next day, do not get bent out of shape. One drunken night has no meaning to it. Just take it eaz, and either things will go the way you want it, or they won’t.

Or you can just be good friends with her and get introduced to a bunch of her friends.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

Don't say shit about your feelings. Just slowly but surely (very slowly) show them through actions and stuff. I don't know how to explain this better, but this always works for me.

This is the only thing I read in the thread, and it is good advice. Just do what he told you.

i was actually reading something in the paper about some study they did that showed women don't get "beer goggles" like guys do.

True. I don't get beer goggles at all when I'm drunk (even though a lot of my girl friends do).... I just start acting like I'm on Def Comedy Jam.

LET ME SAY THIS BEFORE YOU POTENTIALLY FUCK SHIT UP PERMANENTLY

my girl was good friends with this dude for a good amount of time and a few weeks back she was tellin him bout me and he tried to make a move and kiss her, she pushed him away and was completly disgusted, she has not spoke to him since, he stays continually callin her cell, trying to speak to her at school, talk to her brother and friends, as her boyfriend she told me that she wants nothing to do with him, that she thought of him as a brother and that what he did was disrespectful....dont make the same mistake

Originally posted by J.HollaBack

say this:

"hey girl, do you remember back in third grade when kids used to do this... (and then give her a note saying circle ONE with will you go out with me as the question, and yes or no as the responses)..."

:lol: ;)

hahaha no wonder you don't have a girlfriend

Archived