another interesting st.nick post

st.nick

taken from another message board...

my corporate restroom experience:

So, I walk into the bathroom, excited to take a really nice post-lunch dump.

As I prepare the toilet-paper-layer shield for the toilet seat, I hear a fellow

co-worker enter the stall next to me. Next, I sit down on the seat and am surprised by the splash of toilet water on my balls. There is a problem...either the water level is too high or my balls are too big...either way, it's a fuckin problem. Disgusted by the dirtying of my always clean ballsack of life, I grab a wad of toilet paper to bad them off. Suddenly, an uproarious assblast comes from the stall next door, like machine gun bursts of liquidy-sounding splatters. Sickened by the shitmusic and the ever-increasing stench, I quicken the pace to dump. As I speeddump the chunky mass, I am splashed on the assballs by toilet water...punishment for being too hasty. I grabbed another wad of paper to dab myself dry, and somehow get lost in the moving tile pattern of the bathroom floor. Waving, shfiting, constantly moving tiles...flashbacks are always the most noticeable in the bathroom. So I wipe myself clean, flush the friggin thing, and wash my hands. That was what just happened to me. The Corporate Bathroom Experience.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by st.nick:

trend.. its not me, someone else posted it on a different board, i just thought it was funny as fuck

oh..... but yea, i cant do that shit.... haha, get it? i cant do that SHIT... nah but i definitely find it funny as well when i hear people like straining and the plopping and stuff... i just dont understand how they don't get embarrassed

Archived