another girl problem post.

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

another girl problem post.

well so i've been talking to this really rad girl off and on.there seems like there could be a relationship there,but we were talking and she said she was in rehab,i didn't think too much of it.i basically thought well hey cool at least she's making an effort to clean up here life up.no problems there. i brought it up to another friend and she had gone through the whole rehab thing and she said if someone is going through rehab it's probeley not the best thing to get into a relationship and i can see why and understand that.but this girl actully seems pretty healthy about it.

i don't really know what to do about it...any suggestions?

and for the love of god,satan,buddha or fuckin richard simmons for all i care...serious posts only.

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a serious post

its not necessary to post this personal of shit on these kinds of forums. just some advise. we dont know the situation as well as u do. we dont know the girl. figure it out on ur own homey. id suggest findin a girl that didnt need rehab tho if u want some advise.

Re: a serious post

Originally posted by jah

its not necessary to post this personal of shit on these kinds of forums. just some advise. we dont know the situation as well as u do. we dont know the girl. figure it out on ur own homey. id suggest findin a girl that didnt need rehab tho if u want some advise.

Fool.. this is EXACTLY the type of place for this shit. Peeps can come on anonymously and get some mad advice off heads who can make a judgement without being biased.. why'd you bother replying ? Didn't you read the disclaimer.. serious posts only.

Oh yeah, Blood... it's late now and I couldn't be bothered with a long winded reply but maybe tomorrow...

Peeeeeace

no need to talk shit

i wasnt tryin to come down on homey. i was just tryin to tell him what i thought. it doesnt really seem like our place to judge since we dont know the girl at all. ya know. anyway, i was gonna ask what shes in rehab for but i just thought that he would have the better judgement than us cuz he knows her and stuff. anyway, my mistake.

peace

ok its 4:44 in the fuckig morning..so if i sound half wacked and my spelling isint that great ignore it...anywho....i went through a relationship where my girl was put in rehab for mental problems...now i dont know if this relates to ur situation cause the impression i got was she was in rehab for drugs or shit like that...anywho... she wanted to break it off cause she felt unstable about the relationship cause she said the stresses that came with the pakage was to much.. now i understood that in a way... and me i wanted the relation ship so bad cause i loved the bitch.... but i sided with her request cause my heart said so.... so after we broke up we were friends for a while... so after a few months she felt ok with the whole relation ship thing so we got back together...it worked out pertty good for a while till some shit happened...but thats a whole different story.. so basiclly what im trying to say is....bro take ur time...shit will work ur way in due time...she may say shes stable but is that what her hearts saying...i know thats probably sound corny as hell and ur proably right but i mean when u go into a a thing like that doesnt it matter if ur hearts in it?????....let her decide if thats what she wants...let her come to u..dont force or push anything..just take ur time with this chick...what do u have to lose???....thats just what i feel...:D

i hav enever gone through rehab but it would be helpful to know what kinda rehab that she is going through. in any case, going through rehab muct be really tough on her physically and mentally. so she might not be able to handle a new relationship. not that i am saying that u shouldnt get into one with her. but it's already overwhelming enough for her. but then again, she is going through a tough time in her life when she might need someone to support her and be the person to be at her side. i would say be her friend. just wait it out.

Guest blood as ink

well here's the scoop dealy.she was into alot of drugs,ectasy,speed and pot.her parents found out and confronted her on it,and she agreed she needed help.she told me that she's really happy with herself as far as rehab has gone.so i take that as good sign of health.i'll take the time to be her friend without a problem.if she's not stable yet that's fine with me too.i'll help her out in any way i can.she's really rad and i'd just like to be around her. her past doesn't bother me and well it's in the past.

i dunno let me know what you think of the situation.thanks.

well abusing drugs and self medicating is a sign of someone being unhappy with their lives, in a depression or some sort of problem, i understand that this was her past, she is in rehab for the drugs, but are those issues being addressed (why she started doing them in the first place.)

If i were you, i would avoid this one. From my experience girls that smoke a lot of pot or abuse other drugs, not occassionaly but regularly have issues , and their past will accurately reflect their possible future behaviours. Since you are posting here and doubting the relationship right off the bat , I would stick with your gut feeling and avoid it completely. Who knows what STD's she might have gotten while using these drugs and indulging in sex. Risky behaviours..

Originally posted by metallix

well abusing drugs and self medicating is a sign of someone being unhappy with their lives, in a depression or some sort of problem, i understand that this was her past, she is in rehab for the drugs, but are those issues being addressed (why she started doing them in the first place.)

If i were you, i would avoid this one. From my experience girls that smoke a lot of pot or abuse other drugs, not occassionaly but regularly have issues , and their past will accurately reflect their possible future behaviours. Since you are posting here and doubting the relationship right off the bat , I would stick with your gut feeling and avoid it completely. Who knows what STD's she might have gotten while using these drugs and indulging in sex. Risky behaviours..

I tottally disagree with that whole train of thought. Should he only date extremely happy squeaky clean people who've never had any problems or self doubt? Should those people who arent happy with their lives, but are trying to change them be written off regardless? Its like saying "they were fucked up once, so they are always going to be fucked up" and thats a horrible attitude to take.

I think the advice about just being there for her as a friend is the best way to go. Your definately going to be friends regardless, so just do that till you feel the time is right to try and take it further.

Archived