Another drawing i did in class.

TheRedVoice

product of doodling. some characters

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/8968/kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg'>

ive never don characters, and havent drawn in a while..so heres a try, and sorry if the pic is hard to see

And since i need to update this thread to keep it alive, i did this today..i had a highliter, and a reallydull pencil, and i drew this. i thought itd be interesting to try something different for once..i usually do really bland easy stuff, so look. and it says Mac...my name is Mclennard, but i got by mac

http://img10.exs.cx/img10/9572/gfgggffgggfffggggggffffffffffffffffffffffffff.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not bad on either drawing. To keep the thread alive though... I would suggest you continue to post more images.

I have a few comments about your piece... because after all, you posted it for the world to see. That leaves you open for criticism, wanted or not. Because I like the piece overall and can see it has some flare, I wanted to add my visual thoughts to what I see...

A- The top of the your letter "A" seems janky. Like you knew you had to do something up there to make the piece chunky as below but didn't really think it out. I think if you go back into it and make an effort to utilize the space to help the piece... it'll pay off.

B & D - Now this is a pet-peeve of mine and not of 99% of the writing world, but I'm going to get into it anyway. Stuff coming from nowhere. These little extra things you have hanging off the edges of your piece... they're just there. Hanging on like a cold sore. Thy're only purpose is filler, which is fine. Though that filler should be coming from somewhere. One of the bars of the "M" and one of the bars of the "C". You know what I mean? Make them a part of the piece and not an accessory. This is something I always try to do. I can't expect everyone else to understand why it's that way for me, but it just is. Think of your piece as a machine. Every piece of a machine has a purpose. Nothing is added for filler.

C - Maybe it's because it's in the center of the piece or maybe it's because I'm immediately drawn to the bad sections of pieces, but that left bar of your "A" is really holding that piece back. More so than any of the other stuff I mentioned. Either the "A" needs to shift to the right a little or you just need to lose that little jump-back thingie at the bottom of the right line in the "M". What do you think?

Originally posted by laybeuh

toy onerski

laybeuh/shor/asma= it's funny how a newjack like yourself can critisize someone starting out, when i myself could easily walk up on one of your so called "peices" and tear it apart.

your new to the game, lay low for a while before someone way more advanced then you rips you to peices.

all and all it just shows how insecure you are about your own minimal skill leval.

yeah your better than this guy, but not much,,,,,i promise you!

instead of laughing at this guy,,,wer'e all laughing at you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

thanks for the input...i did something else too. the thing is, i was working with graff like 2 yrs ago for a little bit. then stopped. do i havent done any art stuff lately. i decided to start playing with graff some more, so i dont really have alot of satuff down that i did those 2 years ago.