1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Another Confused About a Girl Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandpa, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Grandpa

Grandpa 12oz Junior Member

Another Confused About a Girl Thread

Discussion started by Grandpa - Nov 30, 2004

Yea it's kinda long, and you might think it's boring but I'm just looking for advice.

So I've had a crush on this girl Elly for a little while now. It all started about 5 weeks ago...I had just broken up with a long term girlfriend who left me for another guy about 4 weeks prior and my roommates and I had a small party at our place one Saturday night. Elly and her friend showed up kinda drunk already and about 15 minutes into being in the place, Elly had to throw up. Long story short, i took care of her all night and she slept in my bed in my sweat pants. In the morning, we pretty much did the whole cuddling spooning thing. I pecker her on the lips a couple of times, she didn't stop me but she wasn't really into it either so i stopped.

Next weekend, I pass out drunk on her couch and she tucks me in and takes off my shoes and glasses etc. Fast forward a couple of weeks and we're partying a little at her place after we got home from a club, again were all just chilling in her room and me and her are doing the spooning thing on her bed and shes holding my hand and rubbing my fingers and such, I massage her...bla bla bla. Again i go to peck her on the lips and she acts the same way.

We chill sometimes during the week, one night until about 4AM pretending to study but just hanging out and talking. Last weekend, my buddies take it upon themselves unbeknownst to me to talk to her and tell her she needs to make a decision. She is feeling bad about making me "upset" as they put it to her, anyway, she basically tells her friends and mine that she doesnt know how she feels and is confused. She then witnesses me making out with some other girl and gets mad because my friends made her feel so bad about the whole situation and apparently im not that upset about it. She wasn't jealous or mad that I hooked up with this girl, she was just angry because they made her feel so bad about keeping me on hold.

Needless to say, in my drunken state I went to her place to talk to her because she wouldn't talk to me anywhere else. I find myself in her bed again cuddling and doing that thing while she tells me that right now she likes me as more of a friend than anything else. I spend the night in her bed for the first time and we just basically cuddled and did that whole thing all night...with her playing "footsie" and rubbing my hands just the same?

Next night, I come by with some buddies after drinking out in Boston with her roommates. We start another conversation about the situation because I was pretty drunk the night before and don't remember much of the convo the night before. She told me she likes me more as a friend. She says something about how she doesn't like me to the extent I like her and she doesn't want to hurt me. I proceed to explain to her that she is making it out to seem like I'm in love with her. I think shes cute, fun to hang out with, and to be honest she was just the first girl since my ex that I was really comfortable around, and I just had a crush on her. I told her that i was comfortable doing the whole friend cuddling thing and she said she was too...and I said that if thats all she wants right now then its completely fine with me and ill be there if she changes her mind. Then she kinda pulled my arm around her so i was spooning her and then she kissed my hand a couple times and she somehow ended up looking at me and next thing i know we were kissing eachother followed by more cuddling and massaging and then we started making out for the first time. This cycled for the rest of the night until we eventually fell asleep.

I woke up early on Sunday morning becuase her dad was coming to pick her up for Thanksgiving break and I kissed her goodbye. Didn't talk to her all during break and now that I'm back, things seem as though what happened on Saturday night never occurred. She acts the same flirty way to me, and nothing is different. She hasn't told any of her friends that we hooked up and we haven't talked about the incident either. I guess I'm more confused than anything. Anyone have any idea what's going through this girl's head?

I forgot to mention that she is an extrememly good girl as well. She told me hooking up with a guy is kinda a big deal to her nowadays and she's only kissed one other guy at school in the last year and a half. She has her high school boyfriend that she still hooks up with at home and I guess a lot of her emotional ties are to him.

Grandpa - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. society_kills

society_kills 12oz Junior Member

society_kills - Replied Nov 30, 2004

ask her if she wants to do humpies.

society_kills - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  3. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Nov 30, 2004

i think shes lying about she rarely hooks up with guys, i bet she has tons of fuck buddies, and your next on the list...

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Grandpa

Grandpa - Replied Nov 30, 2004

not the case, i know this girl pretty well

5. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin 12oz Elite Member

GamblersGrin - Replied Nov 30, 2004

shes treating you like you are her gay best friend

hahaha and she gave you the biz markie line kid!

GamblersGrin - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Nov 30, 2004

closed.

;)

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Nov 30, 2004

I hear you, man. Fucking girls......

Wait this wasn't an informative response at all.

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Vanity

Vanity 12oz Veteran Member

Vanity - Replied Nov 30, 2004

anal fist

Vanity - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. why write?

why write? 12oz Veteran Member

why write? - Replied Nov 30, 2004

hahah this is funny and true.....maybe she wants to talk to you when your sober once?

why write? - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  10. Grandpa

Grandpa - Replied Nov 30, 2004

hahahahaha yea youre fucking right she is

11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Nov 30, 2004

its all about the...

[​IMG]

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Gunm - Replied Nov 30, 2004

seriously, i think after this gem of a line no more need be said on this topic.

Gunm - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  13. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel 12oz Veteran Member

InnerCityRebel - Replied Nov 30, 2004

in true Knightbat fashion..get pictures of her tits and show us..I can not give any advice until that is done...

best of luck homie

InnerCityRebel - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Nov 30, 2004

just pull it out. that's all you can do.

I'm serious, too. Just put her hand on your crotch and say that you have needs. If she starts drama, that means she's a drama queen. Then you do my patented "punch the fridge" technique because you don't have to punch it that hard for it to make lots of noise because of all the bottles on the shelves in the fridge. Then you grab her hard by the shoulders (hard enough to leave marks) and tongue kiss her. Your mission is to bust in her mouth, and you're not advancing the troops at all. Diplomacy does not work in love and war!

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. villain

villain 12oz Veteran Member

villain - Replied Nov 30, 2004

^hahaa!

villain - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: