Another Confused About a Girl Thread

Grandpa

Yea it's kinda long, and you might think it's boring but I'm just looking for advice.

So I've had a crush on this girl Elly for a little while now. It all started about 5 weeks ago...I had just broken up with a long term girlfriend who left me for another guy about 4 weeks prior and my roommates and I had a small party at our place one Saturday night. Elly and her friend showed up kinda drunk already and about 15 minutes into being in the place, Elly had to throw up. Long story short, i took care of her all night and she slept in my bed in my sweat pants. In the morning, we pretty much did the whole cuddling spooning thing. I pecker her on the lips a couple of times, she didn't stop me but she wasn't really into it either so i stopped.

Next weekend, I pass out drunk on her couch and she tucks me in and takes off my shoes and glasses etc. Fast forward a couple of weeks and we're partying a little at her place after we got home from a club, again were all just chilling in her room and me and her are doing the spooning thing on her bed and shes holding my hand and rubbing my fingers and such, I massage her...bla bla bla. Again i go to peck her on the lips and she acts the same way.

We chill sometimes during the week, one night until about 4AM pretending to study but just hanging out and talking. Last weekend, my buddies take it upon themselves unbeknownst to me to talk to her and tell her she needs to make a decision. She is feeling bad about making me "upset" as they put it to her, anyway, she basically tells her friends and mine that she doesnt know how she feels and is confused. She then witnesses me making out with some other girl and gets mad because my friends made her feel so bad about the whole situation and apparently im not that upset about it. She wasn't jealous or mad that I hooked up with this girl, she was just angry because they made her feel so bad about keeping me on hold.

Needless to say, in my drunken state I went to her place to talk to her because she wouldn't talk to me anywhere else. I find myself in her bed again cuddling and doing that thing while she tells me that right now she likes me as more of a friend than anything else. I spend the night in her bed for the first time and we just basically cuddled and did that whole thing all night...with her playing "footsie" and rubbing my hands just the same?

Next night, I come by with some buddies after drinking out in Boston with her roommates. We start another conversation about the situation because I was pretty drunk the night before and don't remember much of the convo the night before. She told me she likes me more as a friend. She says something about how she doesn't like me to the extent I like her and she doesn't want to hurt me. I proceed to explain to her that she is making it out to seem like I'm in love with her. I think shes cute, fun to hang out with, and to be honest she was just the first girl since my ex that I was really comfortable around, and I just had a crush on her. I told her that i was comfortable doing the whole friend cuddling thing and she said she was too...and I said that if thats all she wants right now then its completely fine with me and ill be there if she changes her mind. Then she kinda pulled my arm around her so i was spooning her and then she kissed my hand a couple times and she somehow ended up looking at me and next thing i know we were kissing eachother followed by more cuddling and massaging and then we started making out for the first time. This cycled for the rest of the night until we eventually fell asleep.

I woke up early on Sunday morning becuase her dad was coming to pick her up for Thanksgiving break and I kissed her goodbye. Didn't talk to her all during break and now that I'm back, things seem as though what happened on Saturday night never occurred. She acts the same flirty way to me, and nothing is different. She hasn't told any of her friends that we hooked up and we haven't talked about the incident either. I guess I'm more confused than anything. Anyone have any idea what's going through this girl's head?

I forgot to mention that she is an extrememly good girl as well. She told me hooking up with a guy is kinda a big deal to her nowadays and she's only kissed one other guy at school in the last year and a half. She has her high school boyfriend that she still hooks up with at home and I guess a lot of her emotional ties are to him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just pull it out. that's all you can do.

I'm serious, too. Just put her hand on your crotch and say that you have needs. If she starts drama, that means she's a drama queen. Then you do my patented "punch the fridge" technique because you don't have to punch it that hard for it to make lots of noise because of all the bottles on the shelves in the fridge. Then you grab her hard by the shoulders (hard enough to leave marks) and tongue kiss her. Your mission is to bust in her mouth, and you're not advancing the troops at all. Diplomacy does not work in love and war!

I know where you are coming from Grandpa..

one of my good friends is a girl and we started out liking each other, then her feelings changed. Although when ever I'm in town to see her things always escalde further than kissing, but she acts like nothig happens the next day..

In the summer she was working out of town so I went and stayed with her for a week, and she acted like she was my fuckin girl friend, but when i ask her about it she has no answer for me... She gets pissed if I talk about other girls or bangin other hoes, but yet she is just a friend..

My advice to you is dont be friends with her. Why? because your feelings are gonna get stronger for her, and she is just gonna like you as a friend. So get out now!!!. As for me I recently stopped talking to this girl cuz she does some shit that really pisses me off.. Keep in mind that we are not alike , she is a nice caring emo girl and well, I'm me...

I don't know if this is going to be telling you anything new but from a female's perspective...

it sounds as if she wants nothing serious.

She wants to cuddle and make put and all that, but nothing more.

SOunds like a mere experimentation, an exciting fling to see what its like to be with you.

and i would take earmuffs advice even though it might be hard. Otherwise you'll probably end up hurt b/c it seems as if you really like this girl..i mean, shit, you're making a thread about her and all.

yeah, i'm real good friends with this girl who i've been crazy about for years. i've told her several times how i feel, and she's always told me she doesn't feel the same way for me...although she once said there's "something" there between us, like good chemistry, which there totally is.

but, i realized time after time, it wasn't meant to be, and we're probably better off as friends anyway. we never got involved physically, and that probably woulda complicated things. so we have a pretty cool friendship, and sometime i even get a little crazy about her again, but it's easier for me to just be like, "nah dood, forget it".

but i still feel that of all the girls i've gone out with, she's the most perfect one...i probably say that though because we haven't gotten more involved, thus there's not really much bullshit, like there are in most other cases.

kaes/pointless advice

Originally posted by CinchedWaist@Nov 30 2004, 10:35 PM

Otherwise you'll probably end up hurt b/c it seems as if you really like this girl..i mean, shit, you're making a thread about her and all.

What you talkin' about? I make threads about the girls I don't like so much, if anything. And CinchedWaist, you know you'd fall for either the humpies line or my method.

EarMuffs...I think there's a 4 minute rule on editing posts now.

what you should do is give me her number, and ill call her up and convince her to let us run trains on her and then we can get everone else on this board to run trains on her, because trains is what make life better whether relationsihp or in graffiti. trains are the shit. so think about it,

oh and we can eat doublecheeseburgers while doing it, because doulbe cheeseburgers are also the shit.